- owner is shy but friendly if you stop to get to know him. Very accomidating of our needs. He serves fresh coffee/ tea 24 h.
- reletively inexpensive, and near in proximity to RMP and shopping in town
- very well kept up and extremely clean, especially for an older hotel. Impressive.
- single story, so no lugging around suitcases!
- our room had a private enclosed balcony u can go relax in.
- hot tub overlooking mountains
- great lobby, with lots of room to sit in
- gazebo on grounds, where u can see rabbits and hummingbirds
- smallish room
- tv is small as well, and kind of difficult to understand. But its flat screen, and works.
- no pool
- front step very annoying
Overall, well worth your time and stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Affordable motel ideally located one mile east of downtown Estes Park, within walking distance of Lake Estes Marina & walkway, golf, horseback riding, restaurants & shopping. All units are ground level and parking right in front of your room. Enjoy the lovely garden gazebo, spacious grounds with picnic area and soak in our outdoor hot tub after a day of hiking, shopping or sight seeing.. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Columbine Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Columbine Hotel Estes Park