Dripping Springs Resort
Peak To Peak Lodge(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
$89
Discovery Lodge(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
$149
Quality Inn Estes Park(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
$215
$190
QualityInn
Alpine Trail Ridge Inn(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
$160
Murphy's Resort at Estes Park(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
$135
The Estes Park Resort(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
$259
$251
Travelocity
Hotel Estes(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
$149
Stanley Hotel(Estes Park)
$309
Hotwire.com
  • Restaurant
StoneBrook Resort(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
$140
Nicky's Resort(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
$150
All reviewsthe big thompson riverfire pitthe sleep number bedthe private hot tubcottage roomthe riverdancing beartwinkle lightspicnic lunchevery morningprivate deckother guestsbreakfast was deliciousbed and breakfastthe grillstayed here for two nightswe've stayed
Reviewed June 3, 2006

My husband and I recently returned from another stay at Dripping Springs B&B. It was so beautiful and romantic. Breakfast was great as always. Charming Innkeepers, very comfortable beds and breath taking views. Very nicely priced too. We will be back again and again. Jules Stevens

• Stayed: May 2006
A TripAdvisor Member
Centennial, CO
Reviewed June 3, 2006

Had a great stay here the whole family joined us for our wedding. Got married on the dock it was so great. Very relaxing environment didnt see any of the stuff/junk mentioned in another review seems like they have made lots of improvements. The hot tob was the best!!! Staff was very friendly and acommodating, they even arranged for us to do breakfast which normally does not come with the cabins. It was also just far enough away and just close enough to town(5 minutes) to be near the great restaurants and the park, and also be away from the main tourist pack of crowds.
I definetly recommend it we will probably go back in the winter time to enjoy the snow :)

• Stayed: September 2005
4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed September 5, 2005

The previous reviews describing this place as "shabby chic" and run down are entirely accurate, and quite frankly, pretty generous. This place is a dump.

My husband and I were looking for a nice place to stay (in the middle price range) so one of the "hot tub rooms" sounded very appealing. But at $165/night, we were very disappointed with the quality. The room was small, dingy, and dirty--it looked like it was decorated by someone who got a great deal at a yard sale. The fixtures were old (and not in a cool 'vintage' kind of way--more along the lines of 1970s 'avocado' as a previous reviewer mentioned).

If you're interested in a more 'rustic' experience when visiting Estes Park, there are lots of other cabins and places to stay along the river on Hwy 34 (and in town) that probably offer a better experience for a much more reasonable price. Don't waste your money here.

• Stayed: August 2005
2  Thank Beatrice12
Reviewed July 10, 2005

My husband and I just returned from a four-night stay at Dripping Springs where we stayed in one of the B&B rooms. I was interested in seeing what the place was like for myself, after reading two very contradicting reviews on this site. Overall, we had a wonderful experience. To start with the positives - the innkeepers Janie and Oliver could not have been sweeter. They made us feel right at home from the moment we arrived. They were fabulous. They allowed us to use their own personal telephone as often as we needed to, they let us watch the weather channel in their very own living room and they provided advice on things to do and places to eat. The breakfasts each morning were simply delicious. One of the mornings we had to leave at the crack of dawn to go whitewater rafting (something not to be missed if you are out there!) and she had a care package - muffins, granola bars, fruit - that we could take with us on the road. The location was also perfect. It was located on the Big Thompson River (beautiful!) just 3 miles outside of Estes Park. It is just far enough away from the congestion of the town but close enough that you can hop in the car and be downtown within minutes. The outdoor hot tub was another highlight - we sat outside under the stars each night. So that brings us to the negatives. I would say the room that we stayed in needed some work. Of course it wasn't a top-notch B&B (nor were we paying for one, obviously), but the room could have used some renovating. I guess it could be called "shabby chic." Outdated furniture, peeling wallpaper, an avocado toilet...things like that. It was clean by all means, and the bed was very comfortable. Just needed a little work. And the grounds...while beautiful, I can understand what the previous reviewer meant about their "junk" lying all around. I did think the grounds could have been a little neater. But, overall, we had a wonderful experience. It was relaxing, comfortable and peaceful and if a few little details matter to you then I would probably stay at one of the higher priced B&Bs in the area.

• Stayed: July 2005
1  Thank tas62675
Reviewed September 22, 2004

Recently, my husband and I visited the Dripping Springs Inn for our first year anniversary! It is located on the most scenic area of Estes Park. Our cabin was a wonderfully romantic honeymoon cabin, right on the Big Thompson River. David and I truly enjoyed the peaceful evenings in our own private hottub, next to the river, looking at the stars and enjoying a nice glass of wine. We both enjoyed our massages, which were in a rustic cabin, right next to the river! How relaxing! The walkway to the massage cabin was beautiful! We were patient, as the six point elk standing before us took his time, eating Janie's flowers. The sauna was incredible! I must say that cuddling in a hammock, with the sound of the river next to us, was very enjoyable. This location is excellent, as it is adjacent to the Rocky Mountain National Park, and numerous other events, shops, etc.! Our hosts, Janie and Oliver Robertson were so accommodating! Oliver showed us to our cabins and took us on a tour of the resort. Janie is quite the "chef"! She created the most wonderful meals! One can never find better hosts than these two! They certainly will ensure that your stay is "perfect"! David and I have decided to make this an annual event! Both he and I "Highly Recommend" everyone to visit this fine resort! :)

2  Thank 503diannaw