My wife and 1 year old stayed in the Pinewood cabin in early August for a few nights. It was spectacular. Here's a quick list of things we loved:
* Listening to the river at night
* Grilling on the amazing deck
* Sitting in the hot tub after our baby went to bed
* Catching a few trout within sight of the cabin
* Watching an Elk walk within 3 feet of the deck
* Friendly owners that clearly took pride in their wonderful place
* Estes and the rockies! We had some amazing hikes.
I could probably go on, but hopefully this gives you a bit of encouragement to stay at this awesome spot. Definitely recommended!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At our resort, Every Room and Every Cabin has its own, private hottub .On the banks of the famous Big Thompson River is our charming historic B&B, and our family Cabins, just 3 minutes from Estes Park Colorado. All cabins and rooms have clean, bubbling private hot tubs and great beds, some have Sleep Number beds, for a great nights sleep. A country style Breakfast for the B&B guests is a treat, with your special needs considered (cabins have kitchens, no breakfast). Close to RMNP. Beautiful scenery great fishing and lots of privacy in this small family run resort. Perfect for romantic getaways, family vacations, adventure, reunions. Free wifi, parking, fishing and firepits; we guarantee if you like "Old Colorado" style you will love it here. We even have a riverside massage house. We do the best economical weddings around, with an onside officiant. And pets are Welcome! ... more less