“Excellent! Highly Recommend!!!”
Review of Estes Park Condos

Estes Park Condos
Reviewed July 18, 2013

We stayed in the Crestview condo. Very comfortable for 5 people. My kiddos loved being there. They are already making plans to go back. We will definitely be coming back and staying longer. Thank you Estes Park Condos!!!!

• Stayed: July 2013

Reviewed July 17, 2013

I would like to start this out with stating that the cleaning and maintenance crew were professional and responsive during our stay and that the location is beautiful.

That said, the smaller to medium issues we had would include:
Hot tub did not work upon arrival, then it was explained that the breaker was the issue and we kept having to throw the breaker when it would stop. Screen doors did not stay in tracks so bugs would come in, especially as you were cooking. Useful dishes in kitchen were inconsistent, broken and/or lacking.
Closet space is at an extreme minimum and the master bedroom did not have one at all. So if you are visiting for a special occasion with nice clothes be prepared for the need to get in to other rooms where you have other guests.
Windows were missing cranks to open them as well as missing screens even if you wanted to open them (remember bugs referenced earlier)
The more significant items would be:
We arrived in the summer and the rooms were closed up and very hot. Do not be fooled by the thermostats on the walls. There is no air conditioning (they do have mobile and ceiling fans in units for moving the warm air during the day). They do reference ‘No AC’ in their policies, but they say you won't need any AC. That is [--], the rooms do get warm and uncomfortable even with all the fans and ceiling fans on. You will have to open the windows and hope for a breeze to cool the rooms. You need to keep your windows/sliding glass doors open at night to keep the room cool! OH! "By the way" with the door open you have NO security! Nothing stops the door at a security point nor would the screen doors stop those bugs or intruder or anyone just accidentally entering your condo due to a mix up. Your other choice is to close up and it gets warm.
Also, the following sentence at the top of the policies section of the website needs a lawyer to clarify.
"Group policies & cancellations are different than below and are provided with group contract"
I commend you if you recognize this sentence as being related to something other than having a larger group rent a number of condos. I read this as referencing getting a block of rooms that might get you a discount and require a larger deposit and different cancellation costs. It does not!
This sentence is actually there in case you want to have a group event at your condo.

All that aside, when we made our reservations we asked about having a party outside the condo and the individual we talked to said that would be no problem and did not reference any sort of group contract or simply not available. We made these reservations 4 months in advance. When we called back inside two weeks of our stay to work additional picnic tables. I was talking to one individual in the office and they were pleasantly helping me and explaining that the tables would be $20 apiece and was asking how many we needed.
Note here again!!!! No request/discussion of needing contract or this not being an option. She put me on hold under the auspices of looking up availability of tables and when we needed them.
Then the fun began! A new individual gets on the phone and asks how many people. Then states that they don't allow that, and that the "policies clearly state needing a group contract"! Remember that I was just working with another person in the same office to get the tables and she was pleasant and not saying anything like this. The new individual proceeds to "Tell" me no one in the office would have EVER said or approved anything like that! Then started grilling me; Did I have it in writing, did I have the name of the individual, did I get a contract, NO WAY ANYONE in the office would EVER say or commit to that (re. above that I was just talking to someone about it).
So, we were stuck, we had sent out invitations months earlier for this event. Provided maps and times.
This individual continued to be ice cold and accusatory that I was lying about what was previously discussed and approved. The individual was adamant on the perfection of the staff and my imagination.
I will add here that they did offer to provide options elsewhere for our event and assist in getting that worked. Needless to say, I in no way wanted to utilize this option. My reasoning was that I did not want this organization getting any credit for providing business to another location.
Lesson learned, fool me once shame on me…

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 12, 2013

We stayed in Bugle Pointe condos for 2 nights on our tour through Colorado, and we wished we had spent the whole trip here! We stayed in Unit 13 which is a 1 bedroom with a patio. It had a full kitchen, jacuzzi tub, and chairs and grill on the patio so you can sit outside and listen to the sounds of the river. Everything was extremely clean and the staff at the front desk were very helpful every time we needed them. They have free fishing pole rental, movies you can take back to your condo to watch, and free popcorn in the condos. The location is just minutes outside the national park , also just a few minutes to town for shopping and dining. We're already thinking about when we can come back!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 7, 2013

We stayed at the Estes Park Condos for one night, me and my wife really like it.
We even didn't want to go out side. The cabin is really nice. You don't fell you are at a hotel.
Don't even think to take any thing expect your clothes. Every thing is there.
We rented a river view cabin with a hot tube, which we really liked it.
We defiantly will go back in the future for extra nights .

Hatem Abusadigh

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Just returned from a long weekend stay at Estes Park Condos. The condo was clean and comfy with beautiful views of the Fall River and mountains. Easy access to everything Estes has to offer. Already planning our next trip..

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 3, 2013

We book the Estes Park Condos as a short stay for the weekend. After just one day, we wished we had spent less time driving around the Denver area and more time in Estes Park. The condo accommodations were excellent. We had all the conveniences of home. Not only does the condo have free fishing pole rentals, we also attended a free fly fishing demo from a local fisherman - arranged by the condo. The location was perfect. It's a short drive outside of Estes which ended up being an advantage. The weekend we were there, Estes was having a festival so the restaurants and streets were overly crowded. Our condo was far enough out of town that we were not disturbed by all the town traffic. We enjoyed the condos so much that we are already planning a full week stay next year. By the way, the online pictures are completely accurate. We ran into several Elks along the road and the river was beautiful. Highly recommend this condo to family, couples and singles. You will not be disappointed.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 3, 2013

We stayed at the Estes Park Condos for 3 nights at the end of June 2013. We rented a river view cabin with a spa. The spa was a little small for 2 adults. Other than that the condo was excellent. I borrowed a couple of fishing poles from the front office and caught 5 trout in about an hour! The office personnel are great. They have snacks for you in the office and in the condo. It was very quiet at night. All you heard was the stream going by. I would definitely stay again when I return to Estes Park.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple