“Good Spot”

Ranked #18 of 137 Restaurants in Estes Park
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Chef inspired menu focused on the freshest Colorado ingredients. Fabulous Benedicts at breakfast,creative entrees at dinner including fresh fish, all natural black angus steaks, chicken, vegetarian and pastas. At lunch Our natural black angus burgers and a variety of soups, salads, sandwiches and entrees. Happy Hour daily from 4-6 pm with small plates and bar specials.
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Thet service was great and the food was very good. They give you big portions and you can eat on the patio before a hike.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,396)

Reviewed June 24, 2013

After an early morning horseback ride, my friends and I (we had driven up from Denver), decided
to look for a good, hearty hot breakfast - with some good coffee. We stumbled upon Clair's by the park, and that was the beginning of a good day! We were seated immediately in our choice of outdoor seating - with a fabulous view of the sun rising upon Estes Park. I had noticed something unusual on the "daily specials" sign as we were seated: a BACON BLOODY MARY! OMG!! This was going to be a GREAT day! I gleefully ordered coffee AND the Bloody Mary, and as I perused the outstanding menu, the coffee arrived. Very, very good. And the waitress was just perfect as she took our orders with her delightful French accent. Next came the Bloody Mary's. My eyes glazed over as I gazed lovingly at the big crispy slice of bacon sticking out. I took the first sip... I can honestly say that words do not exist that can describe the intense satisfaction that this drink brought to me. I will GLADLY drive back to Estes Park just to experience another of these! The food was also excellent. Maybe it was just our lucky day, judging by the mixed reviews I've read. But I could not find even ONE thing amiss at this delightful gem! The Service was fast and friendly, the menu was generous, the food was really good, and the atmosphere and scenery were spectacular. What more could you ask for!

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Came in for lunch this time. My wife and I both had pretty mediocre burgers: The bread and toppings were REALLY good but the meat tasted pretty bad. Not quite sure what it was that was wrong with the meat but it just didn’t taste right and distracted from the good things about the meal. The fries were really good. Service was OK. Location is convenient to public parking near the library.

I've been in for breakfast before which I remember being quite a bit more impressed with.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

I had breakfast here, and it was pretty good. The bacon was the best part as it was prepared just right. I was sitted right away and the server was friendly and helpful. price was reasonable for a turist town. I will eat there again.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

My ratings reflect my experience at Claire's. Terrible service, overpriced average food
and they did NOT seem to care. I observed 4 other parties walk out after waiting for menus.
water and silverware. Should not happen! It was my only bad experience in Estes Park.
The lodging was wonderful (Saddle & Surrey Motel), the town accomodating and the
RMNP majestic. Hope to return.