“Wonderful romantic place to dine!”

Twin Owls Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Twin Owls Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 127 Restaurants in Estes Park
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Rt 34 Bypass
Description: The Twin Owls Steakhouse offers quintessential mountain abiance in a 1920's log cabin along with an excellent array of steaks, seafood, house specialties and fine wines.
“Wonderful romantic place to dine!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 23, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I enjoyed dining at Twin Owls several years ago that we
Wanted to go back when we visited EP again! It was just as we remembered it! Everything was amazing from the ambiance to the drinks, food and dessert! Well worth the wait! The tiramisu was to die for!

1 Thank Jnland

Casper
“Fine dining in a rustic hunting lodge environment”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2013

My wife and I ate on the upstairs balcony/loft area which was very private and romantic. The food was great, although it did take awhile for it to arrive. Thankfully we also had appetizers which were very good. Fine dining in a historic log cabin style lodge. Our waiter was nice, courteous and professional. We made our dinner reservations on line on their webpage.

Visited November 2013
“First time, our last night, made everything perfect for us!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

I had Bison prime rib with the tastiest wild rice. My wife had the duck. Everything was delicious and even though I was stuffed, they brought out the dessert tray. Evil! But the creme bule was to die for!
Wonderful people gave us our wonderful last meal in Estes and we'll see ya next year!!!

Loveland, Colorado
“Well worth it”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 22, 2013

While a little pricey, you get what you pay for. What a beautiful location! Just north of Estes Park, nestled on a hill. The interior was absolutely gorgeous. The staff was second to none and really cap off a great experience. The wife had the elk medallions...second tastiest piece of meat I've ever had...just wonderful. I had the bison prime rib...it was so-so. All in all a great time.

• Visited May 2013
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Worth every penny!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2013

Just realized that I forgot to write a review for Twin Owls --- What a perfect meal. Everything was wonderful and the service was excellent too.

Since it was a while ago, I can't recall every course, but I do remember I couldn't believe how good my steak was. Beautiful spot, and delicious food!

Can't wait to return!!

• Visited December 2012

Been to Twin Owls Steakhouse? Share your experiences!