“Quintessential Colorado Dining”

Twin Owls Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Twin Owls Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 136 Restaurants in Estes Park
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Rt 34 Bypass
Description: Twin Owls Steakhouse is located at the Black Canyon Inn and housed in a recently renovated 1920's log cabin. We blend the tradition of family, the celebration of friends and the finest cuisine in Estes Park for a warm and unique experience. We offer many options for your unforgettable event. Private Event Dining available for 20-55 guests or reserve the entire Restaurant for events of 75-185 guests.
Reviewed September 8, 2013

Warm, inviting, log cabin lodge atmosphere. Great cuisine. Live classical guitarist was the icing on the cake.

There are newer reviews for Twin Owls Steakhouse

Reviewed September 8, 2013

A special place in Estes Park. It is a bit pricey but worth the extra. We chose to order elk and bison but there are many non game and fish items on the menu. There is a reasonable wine list and save room for dessert! We had blackberry cheesecake and their version of crime brûlée both were rich,creamy and delicious. Reservations are strongly recommended though a small amount of seating in the bar is available on a first come basis.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

This is one of many reviews of this restaurant just because I love it and also this time took my husband for the first time. We were seating at a table for two on the upper landing so we had a view of the entire downstairs restaurant. It was right by the stairs but we didn't mind. Our waiter really made our evening and I am blanking on his name else I would mention him. Young man from California who was our waiter. We couldn't decide on wine so he brought us a couple of samples, great customer service to make sure we were happy by offering this. Our meals were wonderful, the wine was great and we really enjoyed our entire meal. My husband is a vegetarian and was able to find enough to eat. Just had another wonderful quality meal and experience at Twin Owls. A very recommended choice if staying in Estes. The only negative comment I will make is the woman whom I called to make a change in our reservation to a later time due to us taking a ghost tour at the Stanley. She was very short and actually a bit rude. This is not typical of the staff at Twin Owls so I will just pass it as a bad moment. Otherwise, excellence all around!

1  Thank pmazcomm
Reviewed September 7, 2013

It's not cheap but the food is very good, comprehensive menu and wine list. Service was good, the meal was very enjoyable...a nice treat while vacationing in Estes Park.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

We have been to Estes Park the last couple of years and love trying new places to eat. The restaurant itself is very interesting a large log cabin house converted to a first class restaurant. The service was good but I expected a little more energy from the staff. I ordered the filet with bleu cheese and béarnaise sauce, luckily I had it on the side. The steak was excellent but the sauce was thick and very strong with tarragon. My husband had the ribeye that he said was good although it was smothered in onions and he removed part of them. This is an upper class restaurant and I didn't feel I had that kind of service or food.

Been to Twin Owls Steakhouse? Share your experiences!