“Awesome Stay in Cabin #8!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Rustic River Cabins
Reviewed May 28, 2014

We just got back from a week in Cabin #8. It was perfect for the two of us, cozy, clean and very charming. We loved taking advantage of the private hot tub out on the balcony. The owners were extremely friendly and helpful. The location was perfect, close to downtown Estes Park and Rocky Mountain National Park. We would definitely stay again, I miss it already!

Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Erin R

Reviewed May 18, 2014

We stayed in cabin #6 which had 2 bdrms. & 2 baths. There was no bathtub, only showers, which made it difficult bathing our 2 yr. old. We managed though. That is about the only negative I have. Everything else was awesome. They are older cabins so things are not as modern as you would have at home, but the cabin was plenty warm and comfy. Never thought there would be 3' of snow this time of year. Melted down pretty quick so we were able to take a few hikes. If you want, you could even fish right in the river a few feet from your door. The owner, James, is very helpful and friendly and goes out of his way to make sure you are comfortable. You won't go wrong staying here I promise you.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed April 3, 2014 via mobile

My friends and I were looking for a weekend getaway from the city. We never imagined it would be as fun or relaxing as our stay at Rustic River. James and his wife were extremely gracious, the fishing was amazing, the hit tub even better. Thanks Rustic River!!!

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 9, 2014

I absolutely enjoyed my stay at RRC and found that although the temperatures outside were in the negatives, the inside of the cabin was warm and cozy -- and clean!!. James and Jeanine were very attentive to the property and to me as a guest. Being close to town and the Rocky Mountain National Park made it a perfect choice for my stay in Colorado. I highly recommend Rustic River Cabins to anyone looking to get back to nature in a clean and cozy cabin in the woods. I'm already planning my next trip this fall and will not even consider looking at any other places to stay...RCC is the place for me!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Lance W
Reviewed December 28, 2013

My wife and I stayed in cabin#3 (Milky Way) with our 2 dogs right after Christmas. I believe the cabins were built in the 1940's. It's a small cabin with a small parking place with a small bathroom. That's as critical as I can get about this place. Everything was super clean. I'm a bit wary of any place I spend the night, so I inspected the toilet, shower, sink, hot tub and kitchen. I also looked for stained sheets and bed bugs. No bed bugs and everything was nice and clean. The queen sized bed was comfy and the bedding was soft and fresh. The hot tub fits 2 comfortably and was plenty hot. I spoke with the owner (James) quite a few times and was impressed. Very personable, passionate about owning, and really wants to make sure you enjoy your stay. My wife also had an hour long massage/joint adjustment by Helen in the cabin and is still raving about her. Helen is top notch at what she does. The hiking trails on the property are nice too. Good way to kill an hour or two. We will definately be repeat customers.

Room Tip: If you are bothered by being close to the road, don't get cabin 1 or 8. If you want the best hot...