We've stayed in Estes Park many times at many different places, and we found Colorado Cottages to be one of the most friendly, cleanest, and enjoyable places to stay! The owners really care about their guests and the quality of their property. There's a great hot tub to soak in after a long day of hiking and nightly camp fires to sit around and visit with fellow guests. Our cabin was a cute little place built in 1914 with a fireplace and modern improvements like a kitchenette and bathroom. There was a nice sitting area outside with a charcoal grill. Elk walked alongside the property each evening. The cottages are quiet and outside the heavy traffic area in the town proper, but very close to restaurants and stores. An entrance to Rocky Mountain National Park is just a few minute away. Some of the cabins allow dogs which was great for us. Our pooch enjoyed laying on the lawn watching the ground squirrels darting by. The cabins are close together, but it's such a friendly place we didn't find that to be a problem. If you're looking for a nice place to stay in Estes Park, we highly recommend Colorado Cottages.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Step back in time when you stay at our charming cottages. Kitchenettes, fireplaces, Wi-Fi, HBO, Hot tub, & inviting decor. "Your home away from home" in beautiful Estes Park, Colorado! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Expedia so you can book your Colorado Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colorado Cottages Hotel Estes Park
- Colorado Cottages Estes Park