Econo Lodge
Coyote Mountain Lodge(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
$119
Discovery Lodge(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
$149
Quality Inn Estes Park(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
$215
$190
QualityInn
The Estes Park Resort(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
$259
$251
Travelocity
Alpine Trail Ridge Inn(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
$160
Murphy's River Lodge(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
$139
Stanley Hotel(Estes Park)
$309
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
Hotel Estes(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
$149
Murphy's Resort at Estes Park(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
$155
StoneBrook Resort(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
$140
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed March 31, 2007

We got into Estes Park late at night and picked this place out of the blue. We should have kept looking. The bathroom was fair, but the rest of the place was terrible - there were literally sunken in places in the floor where you could possibly twist an ankle. The carpet was filthy and I don't think furniture had ever been moved to vacuum between the bed and nightstand, next to the dresser, etc. The bedspreads had holes in them and were dirty, and the sheets were paper thin. There was a 4" hole in the wall behind the bed where the phone line came in, and we could stuff a hand towel into it. The walls were extremely thin - you always know you'll hear some noise in most hotels, but we could hear every word the people in the next rooms were saying. Luckily we were leaving early the next morning so our time here was limited. I would feel very sorry for anyone having to spend more than a few hours at this place.

• Stayed: March 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
2  Thank jjakers2
Reviewed March 9, 2007

Do yourself a favor and stay away from that place!!! It stinks, it's run by drunks-literally-no doubt about it, and IF they do bother to answer the doorbell at night, they're as rude as you can imagine.
What are they doing here running a place of business??? I couldnt even get a small business loan and I was born here.

Stayed: March 2007
4  Thank Missy24
Reviewed August 30, 2006

I chose to stay here after I stayed at a Super 8 in Anchorage, Alaska the month before - the Anchorage Super 8 was fantastic, so I was a little disappointed with this place. There was nothing that warrants warning others, but by the same token there is nothing that warrants praise. It was OK. I was only there for 1 night and my focus was Rocky Mountain National Park.

I guess I'd rank it like this - if there's no other place available this will do. Focus more on the National Park and it seems better.

• Stayed: July 2006, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
Reviewed July 2, 2006

We stayed here 2 nights. Since we had to have the windows open to cool the room, we never felt very safe. We requested a room with a view which we got. We could see Longs Peak if we leaned over the balcony. The only stairs leading up to the second floor were very rickety. The room seemed to be rehabbed recently but was not very clean. The staff were unfriendly and didn't seem to like the place any more than we did. This is the worst Super 8 that I have ever used. Any other motel would probably be better.

• Stayed: June 2006
3  Thank MountainMurf
A TripAdvisor Member
Sagamore Beach, MA
Reviewed October 30, 2003

During a recent stay in Colorado a friend and I stayed in Estes Park at the Super 8 for one night. Travelling frequently for both business and pleasure, I often choose to stay at Super 8 as I have found there properties to be economical and well maintained for the most part. This location was the exception and a bad experience. Upon arrival, we were given a room where the window had no lock on it. We decided to move but the only other room was one that was supposed to be nonsmking that someone had obviously smoked in. Back to the first room. The broken window lock turned out to be minor. The television did not work properly and had a line through it. The toilet would not flush properly and attempts by maintenance to fix it failed. Under the bed had 2 empty soda cans and potato chips. Totally gross. The hotel advertised a continental beakfast. This consisted of a bag of bagels. The toaster did not work and they had no cream cheese. No juice either. We complained about our experience to the manager who told us to call the 800 number, he wasn't going to listen. Loved Estes Park and definately want to return. Would not recommend this place to anyone in good faith.

10  Thank A TripAdvisor Member