Quality Inn Estes Park(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
$275
$250
QualityInn
$206
Best Western Plus Silver Saddle Inn(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
$249
$220
Hotels.com
The Estes Park Resort(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
$319
$309
Travelocity
The Baldpate Inn(Estes Park)
$150
The Historic Crags Lodge(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
$379
$349
Dao House(Estes Park)
$219
Hotels.com
Deer Crest Resort(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
$164
Official Site
Blue Door Inn(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
$185
TripAdvisor
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 20, 2016 via mobile

This isn't the fanciest hotel out there, but it was a good place to crash for two nights and had a filling breakfast and comfortable beds. There was a TV and fridge, hot water and that's all that mattered to me:) Would go back. Good location as well.

Stayed: July 2016
1  Thank James R
Reviewed July 17, 2016 via mobile

Our family booked and paid for our room. When we pulled up we were apprehensive and when we opened our room we were appalled. The floor was not finished!! They had put hard wood over the top of carpet but not completed the job. On the portion of the floor that was only carpet, you could tell the subfloor had given way as there were definite pits underneath the carpet. I told my kids not to sit on anything so they went to the back deck. My husband followed to find that the railing could have been pushed over easily . The fire alarm was hanging down from the ceiling, I'm not sure if it was functional or not. I felt like we were on candid camera. This place is a joke and the only good part was they refunded all of our money so we could frantically search for a vacancy elsewhere (which is hard to find).

Stayed: July 2016, traveled with family
2  Thank TJ S
Reviewed July 6, 2016

Knowing that it would be hard to find a hotel and a decent price in Estes Park for the 4th of July, I searched the web and found the Econo Lodge at a price that I could afford. We have stayed at several Econo Lodges in the past, but this one was very disappointing. The pictures on the internet are not what the hotel and the rooms look like. Our room was dirty, with cob webs on the curtains and lamps, the bed linens were dirty. The hotel staff did provide clean linens, but we did not enjoy our stay. The continental breakfast consisted of mini muffins and coffee. Would not stay at this hotel again. The quality was not consistent for the amount of money we paid.

Room Tip: Not for sure if there are any good rooms.
  • Stayed: July 2016, traveled with friends
1  Thank Lori A
Reviewed July 5, 2016 via mobile

This location in Estes Park was fantastic! The cleaning crew and front desk services were of the highest pedigree. I really enjoyed spending time in the newly renovated rooms, pool and hot tub were wonderful and clean! Breakfast was very fresh and the owner was on his game making sure everyone's need were met! Thank you very much Econo Lodge of Estes Park. We really enjoyed our stay, hope to be back :)
Happy customers

Stayed: July 2016, traveled with family
3  Thank Devine D
Reviewed July 5, 2016

We made reservations as we were on the road to the Rocky Mountains. I don't expect a lot when I travel, but at 130.00 a night the room should at least be clean and fit for humans to stay in. When we arrived our room was on the side of the lower level. No outside lights, but we could see the trash and crumbing wall. Opened door, hit lightswitch, nothing. When we finally found a working light,we wished we hadn't. Dirty old bed spreads, sheets not fitted for beds electric wires everywhere. Decided no way in hell we were staying there. Had to almost get violent with manager to get refund. Econolodge should be ashamed.

Room Tip: Take bug spray if you wish to stay at this dump.
Stayed: June 2016, traveled with friends