“It was good enough. ” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #25 of 28 Hotels in Estes Park
Sioux falls
“It was good enough. ”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014 via mobile

If you aren't expecting much then you'll be satisfied. It was horrible or gross but it provided the bare essentials. Our bed sunk in the middle and my partner and I had no choice but to sleep right next to each other. The outdoor pool was not kept up and no way would I swim in it.

Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Kissimmee, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014 via mobile

Nice people... Lynn was awesome. Gave us a great recommendation to Clares on the Park for dinner. Room was a bit dated but was comfortable. 1 or 2 nights would be fine, don't think more than that. Didn't eat breakfast there we ended up going back to Clares. Right around the corner from the Stanley which was cool to see.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
San Diego, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

For $77 we had a room with outdated and old decor. It didn't seem very clean. The exterior walkways had yucky old carpeting. The shower water temperature took 10 min to heat up during the night. The only plus was the room was large. The beds were adequate. Continental breakfast was meager in the morning. A fair price would've been $57.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Travelers are raving about these Estes Park hotels

Oswego, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

Walked into the lobby to check in waited at least ten mins rang the bell at the counter opened and closed the door several times trying to get some one to come to the desk and nothing finally called the hotel and someone answered but not from the Front Desk. She said she was down stairs that she would be right up. She did come into the lobby very quickly. While checking us in never said welcome thank you for staying with us was just very frantic and did not seem to know how to work the computer system. Took us a long time to get checked in and still had to wait before we were able to get keys for the second room. As we are finishing checking in and heading to our room that we had the keys for cops showed up and arrested one of the guys that worked their. Got in the room and had to open windows smelled very stale. windows had no screens and one window had a small brick to keep it opened. No garbage can in the bathroom just in the bedroom no bags. We stayed two nights and I did not want anyone going in the room while we were out for the day (we wanted to spend as little time there as we could) I could not find a Do Not Disturb sign went to the front desk to get one and she had a hard time finding one..... I could go on and on.. like the fact that the lobby is only open till 11pm. and we heard a man screaming at midnight saying it was BS that this place isnt open past 11. Also first thing in the morning we heard someone outside the door trying to get in our room. The lack of knowledge, hospitality and professionalism is ridiculous. The one good thing about this place was the shower head and water pressure. Water stayed hot and the pressure was great it was a new shower head and I was able to adjust the settings. Everything else in the room was outdated and no pictures or decor in the room or on the wall. Very unwelcoming place. Only reason we stayed is because I am a choice Hotel employee and I was able to get a discount on the room. This place wasnt even worth what we paid for it. I Think I have made my point. To sum it all up this place should be shut down.

Room Tip: Sometimes the Extra money is worth it.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars
Estes Park, Colorado, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

As an exchange student, I came to Estes Park to work during the summer 2013. The first place I stopped was Estes Village Inn, used to be called Super 8. First off, the owner (Korean old man) is extremely rude and once acknowledged that he is racist. He also owns Twin Owls Motor lodge. The service is awful, he used to disable keys and demand the payment for the next weeks altogether. Secondly, the conditions of rooms and facilities and totally terrible. So, stay away from both hotels. They may even demand more money to keep your reservation alive the day before your arrival. I couldn't dare when he started to yell at me, and I left the hotel even though I had paid for the next several days. That's the worst experience I have gone through in the US.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
7 Thank Uzlux
Loveland, Colorado
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

Found this room on Expedia so they charged my credit card. Got to town and couldn't find the hotel because we booked at the Econo Lodge. Couldn't see street numbers on building. I called to see where they were located. They became Econo Lodge 2 weeks but have never put up the new sign that is sitting in front of the hotel. The hotel does not work with Expedia so they charged my card again (at least it was less cost) I then had to call Expedia for them to work out the problem and credit back my card. The room was standard. My husband had to fix the running toilet, the ice machine did not work so had to go to the lobby and use their desk top. 2nd night there was not ice. Bathroom is very outdated - but plenty of hot water. When I first sat on the mattress I thought "wow - a nice soft bed" but later found out it was just worn out. Outside is dirty and needs lots of cleaning. I would not stay here again unless on a VERY strick budget.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
4 Thank Rhondy50
Tucson, Arizona
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

Worst hotel to stay at in Estes Park, hands down. This place should be condemned! We booked the two room "suite". When we opened the door it smelled as though something had died in there. My dad walked to the back room only to find an inch of watch on the ground. He complained to the front desk so they moved us to another room. This was also a "suite". It was so dirty if my son was with me we would have slept in the car. Holes in the wall, gum stuck in the carpet, unsafe plugs, one light bulb working in the vanity I mean this place was a dive! Complained again but there were no other "suites" so we settled for a room with 2 queens and a roll-away. This room was tolerable or at least that was my mantra for the weekend. We asked for a discount as we were now down graded from the "suite" to only receive $40 off our bill. Water runs hot and cold and there were only two working power outlets in the room. You could not pay me to stay here again.

Room Tip: No room in this place would be suitable for staying in. Please stay away!
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family