“Best Fudge in Estes”
Review of Laura's Fine Candy

Laura's Fine Candy
Ranked #7 of 51 Shopping in Estes Park
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Seriously it's the best! Swiss dark chocolate and PB fudge are the best. Oh and they have awesome caramels, toffee, ice cream and all sorts of candies and goodies.

1  Thank LMilly

Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

My family has been coming to Estes for vacation ever since I can remember. Laura's is always a stop on our list. You simply will not find better fudge. All of their treats are wonderful, but the fudge is hands down the absolute best. I just took 3 pounds of fudge home to family members!

1  Thank Emily M
Reviewed September 8, 2013

Best ice cream, hands down. Good thing I live far from this place or I'd be packing on the pounds! All ice cream is homemade, I had the Wedding Cake flavor and hubby had the Tiger something or other. Both were to die for!

Reviewed September 2, 2013

The ice cream was great and they did a great job if moving a lot if people through quickly without making you feel like cattle. Friendly staff.

Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

I'm not really sure what all the hype is with this place. My initial impression was to turn around and walk right back out the door! The floor was disgusting. Looked like it hasn't been washed in months. It was a sticky, dirty mess. I pointed out a massive blob of ice cream to one of the guys behind the counter. He leaned over the counter to inspect it and just shrugged his shoulders. If they don't care about the first impression when you walk in it makes me wonder about the effort they put into other things. Settled on a container of Brett bars, they were good but I'm not sure if they were good enough for another visit.

2  Thank lovetochill10