“The best in town”

Lincoln, Nebraska
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“The best in town”
Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

My family has been coming to Estes for vacation ever since I can remember. Laura's is always a stop on our list. You simply will not find better fudge. All of their treats are wonderful, but the fudge is hands down the absolute best. I just took 3 pounds of fudge home to family members!

1 Thank Emily M

Franklin, TN
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Homemade ice cream!”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

Best ice cream, hands down. Good thing I live far from this place or I'd be packing on the pounds! All ice cream is homemade, I had the Wedding Cake flavor and hubby had the Tiger something or other. Both were to die for!

Charlotte, North Carolina
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Great ice cream and good service”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

The ice cream was great and they did a great job if moving a lot if people through quickly without making you feel like cattle. Friendly staff.

Lockport, Illinois
36 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 73 helpful votes
“Just ok. Not sure that we'd visit again.”
Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

I'm not really sure what all the hype is with this place. My initial impression was to turn around and walk right back out the door! The floor was disgusting. Looked like it hasn't been washed in months. It was a sticky, dirty mess. I pointed out a massive blob of ice cream to one of the guys behind the counter. He leaned over the counter to inspect it and just shrugged his shoulders. If they don't care about the first impression when you walk in it makes me wonder about the effort they put into other things. Settled on a container of Brett bars, they were good but I'm not sure if they were good enough for another visit.

2 Thank lovetochill10
Rosemount, Minnesota
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Ice Cream worth the calories!”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

My wife and I took our two kids (7 and 5) to Lauras four days in a row. The ice cream is fantastic! We liked it so much, we didn't even consider going to another location.

1 Thank Tony V