“Aweful food”

Ranked #93 of 137 Restaurants in Estes Park
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 28, 2012

We just ate at the Aspen Lodge for our 3rd wedding anniversary. The water glasses were stuck to the table, house salad was drenched in vinegar, so much that I couldn't finish the last of my salad.
Main entree was so bland, shrimp scampi, had better noodles and Noodles & Company. Would not recommend restuarant.
Restaurent overlooks lake and Longs Peak, but the windows haven't been washed in who knows how long.

1  Thank Brandy C

Reviewed June 30, 2012

our large group of 9 was seated immediately and the service was excellent. I ordered the stuffed pork loin and my wife ordered the filet. Everyone at our table was pleased with their entre', salads and appetizers..... I was pleased with the prices.... what a great value.

1  Thank DallasCyclist
Reviewed June 5, 2012

The food was fresh and very good. The pancakes off the griddle were my favorite!

1  Thank Ann W
Reviewed May 23, 2012

Roberto, the new 5 Star chef, presented an array of tasty delights pleasing to the palate and the eyes.

Reviewed October 29, 2011

Michael is the new chef, classically trained in San Francisco, he is outstanding!!! Superb meal.