“Good but nothing special”

Mountain Home Cafe Inc.
Ranked #9 of 137 Restaurants in Estes Park
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed August 9, 2014

Breakfast was really very average. The service was just so-so. If you just want a quick bite this is an OK place.

Reviewed August 7, 2014

We arrived at the cafe around 11:30 a.m. and didn't have to wait long to be seated. The service was very good, and our water was refilled without having to ask. I may not have the exact dishes listed by correct name, but as I recall, I ordered the Arizona hashbrowns and my husband ordered the Rocky Mountain Scramble. The food arrived quickly and everything was still hot. The only complaint we had was the lack of seasoning. My husband expected a little more "kick" in his dish, as it had corizo sausage in it. I shared my salsa and it helped his dish. A good shake of the salt shaker also helped mine. If ever in Estes Park again, however, we would revisit the cafe and recommend it for anyone traveling there.

Reviewed August 4, 2014

We Have eaten here several times and are never disappointed. French toast is great. Service is wonderful. Seating outside offers lovely views of mountains. You should go!

Reviewed August 4, 2014

We had lunch, and the food was excellent. Good menu with a variety of different sandwiches and dishes, and excellent service.

Reviewed July 31, 2014

Don’t judge a book by its cover. This place didn’t look like much, but they served some good food. The service was great and they were very nice. We had about 9 in our party. We ordered breakfast and lunch. I had the Turkey Foccacia, very good! The pancakes were huge!! Everyone had no complaints. This place may be best for breakfast and their “South of the Border” dishes. I wish I had ordered breakfast, because all of the dishes looked great!

1  Thank wmld3