“Great Food and Great Service!”

Mountain Home Cafe Inc.
Ranked #7 of 128 Restaurants in Estes Park
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Phoenix
“Great Food and Great Service!”
Reviewed July 31, 2014

We ate lunch here on a Friday in mid-July. Despite the fact that they were very busy, we were seated right away, our order was taken in timely manner, and the food delivered quickly. The sandwich and hamburgers that we ordered were all delicious. Our server was friendly and efficient. The menu prices are very reasonable. We ate on the patio and the weather was perfect. This isn't a fancy place, but appeared to be very clean. I would highly recommend Mountain Home Cafe! We will definitely be back if we are in the area again.

1 Thank KT2723

North Providence, Rhode Island
“Locals cafe”
Reviewed July 30, 2014

This is a great spot for breakfast, when I lived in Estes this was where I went for breakfast. This is a locals type spot, no bells and whistles and standard menu items. Personally, I have no use for trendy breakfast restaurants, do the classics and do them right and I will return-this is one of those return spots!

Visited August 2013
Estes Park
“Great food and friendly service”
Reviewed July 30, 2014

This is my favorite restaurant in Estes Park for breakfast and they have good lunches, too! The staff always remember what a repeat customer likes and are quick to inquire if that is what you are hungry for. Whatever I order, the food is always very good, hot and served attractively. My coffee cup is always full. I love that the entire family is involved in the business and that there are always smiles on their faces! This family & their restaurant are very generous and consistently give back to the community - a wonderful tribute in our small town. This is a restaurant I recommend to guests of our business and to my friends. I look forward to my next meal at the Mountain Home Cafe!

Estes Park, Colorado
“Where the locals go”
Reviewed July 27, 2014

When you go into a restaurant in a tourist town, and at least half of the customers are local residents, you know you've found the right place! There's a reason why the locals keep coming back, time after time. I live in Estes Park and have eaten at most of the restaurants in town. But I go back to Mountain Home Café at least once a week because of the consistent high quality of the food and service and the friendliness of the owners and staff. I've tried almost every item on the breakfast menu, and they're all excellent. I'm still working on the lunch menu, but haven't yet found anything that disappointed.

But one doesn't need to be a "local" to enjoy and appreciate Mountain Home Café. Thousands of tourists enjoy meals here every year, and many return for breakfast or lunch here every time they come to Estes Park on vacation. This restaurant's reputation is built upon satisfied repeat business. It's not a fancy place, but it's definitely clean and welcoming and the name says a lot about the atmosphere: it's really like a mountain home. Owners Olga and Enrique have earned the respect of local residents and visitors by providing quality food at fair prices. Their Mexican heritage is expressed through a few "south of the border" dishes such as the breakfast migas (similar to chilaquiles) and huevos rancheros. But the majority of selections for breakfast and lunch are traditional U.S. fare, prepared with quality ingredients and promptly brought to the table by friendly servers.

Whether you live in Estes Park, or you're in town for just a day or a longer visit, remember Mountain Home Café for breakfast or lunch. I've never had a bad experience there. Sometimes, during the height of tourist season, it's very busy. But that's a good sign: both the locals and the visitors tend to flock to the best restaurants!

Kingsport, Tennessee
“Good and convenient breakfast”
Reviewed July 27, 2014

Near Safeway and other stores we needed to visit also. The food was great, service was fast and correct and friendly. I would eat there again.

Visited July 2014

Been to Mountain Home Cafe Inc.? Share your experiences!