“Best breakfast around!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed August 28, 2013

We ate breakfast here on 3 of the 4 mornings we were in the Estes area! Seriously. Servers were always friendly and fast. The menu allows for whatever sort of eating you want to do. My son is not much for breakfast, but he loved getting a fruit bowl and/or toast and a special apple cider to drink. I tried the breakfast croissant, french toast and a classic breakfast (eggs/hashbrowns), oj and hot chocolate - all were good. It's hard to find restaurants in the area that bother with making tasty food since they know you are trapped eating there anyway, but this place was an exception to that!

2  Thank CSATLMD

Reviewed August 28, 2013

Both Lunch and dinner were very good. We had Mexican food for lunch and had a nice breakfast the next day. Finding a nice simple place that cooks good food was what we were looking for and found here.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

Great breakfast! The staff was fast and friend. This is a locally owned restaurant. Food was great! We ate here eat morning of our stay and will definitely go back!

Reviewed August 18, 2013

My family of 5 ( Husband, 2 kiddos, grandpa and myself ) came here for breakfast after the
" Rocky Mountain half marathon " we got right in and were seated at a table inside. Most of the people waiting outside were waiting to sit on the patio. We ordered fairly quickly. The food came in decent time. I got the country fried steak and eggs with a side of biscuits and gravy. It was good ! The country fried steak was the best part of the breakfast, super moist and flavorful. Biscuits and gravy were good too ! I did not however get my coffee, water or any other beverage refilled during the visit. Bill was about $45.00 for 3 adults and 2 kids. I would come back as the food was good, as long as i could get a second cup of coffee.

Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

First time I tried eggs benedict ... they were yummy and the hash browns were on point! My husband got a nice big Belgium waffle which was also delish! Good service and friendly staff. Nice and relaxing atmosphere unlike other diners/cafes I have been to. Would go back!