“Nice surprise!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed June 11, 2013

My husband never gives compliments but he gave one today on the Southwest Salad that he ordered. He told the waiter that he loved it. I could barely believe my ears! I ordered the salad with flounder and loved it also. It was a fresh delight with super taste and very fresh veggies. Certainly suggest visiting this little gem!

1  Thank Walking-away-now

Reviewed June 10, 2013

My hubby has a big appetite and can eat most of the breakfast entrees, but i could order from the side menu as im a small eater. Everything was excellent, Their new remodeling is nice

Reviewed June 4, 2013

We ate breakfast here while staying in Estes Park. We were very pleased with the food and service. Highly recommended for breakfast!

Reviewed May 29, 2013

Great service, omelette not so great, but hash brown were delicious! Food was not greasy which was great, and they have a super attentive staff. Would go here again.

Reviewed May 20, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I decided to come here for breakfast. We were greeted when we walked in and promptly seated. The restaurant has pretty much one big sitting area and is somewhat small and homey.

The menu had a good selection of breakfast choices but the prices were a little steep in my opinion for what you get. I ordered the Belgian waffle which came with 2 eggs and 2 pieces of bacon or sausage. I got the bacon. My eggs came out exactly as I requested, and the bacon good enough, the waffle however was a little cold. Fortunately when I brought this to the attention of a wait person, a different one because ours was helping other customers, it was quickly rectified. My husband ordered a skillet breakfast and liked it. The breakfast was pretty straight forward, nothing fancy, but tasted good (OK to me but good to my husband) and the service was impeccable; fast and friendly. I wouldn't go out of my way to come back here, but that's primarily because Estes has other choices that I'd like to try.

1  Thank mahadevarise