“Superior Breakfast”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed January 24, 2013

We ate breakfast here two days in a row while on vacation in early December. My favorite was the Baked Alaska Oatmeal which is oatmeal with raisins that is more like a cake topped with vanilla yogurt and pureed strawberries. It feels decadent and it is delicious. The omelets are also great. Service here is top notch, your coffee cup will never be empty. Definitely our favorite breakfast spot in Estes Park.

Reviewed November 10, 2012

We came across this small, family owned restaurant and discovered very good food and service. The restauarnat is your typical cafe, no fancy decor, but the prices and food were excellent. We had lunch and breakfast, and both were very good. They are only opened from 7:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m., but worth the visit.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

This is 'the other' place...Actually, I should say, I start my VACATION days HERE ALWAYS, with a great breakfast. And if you've never had BAKED ALASKAN OATMEAL, give it a try. You will love it.

Doug

Reviewed November 4, 2012

My husband and I had lunch here during our vacation. He ordered the fish and chips meal and I had a burger. Food was good though a little pricy, service was good, atmosphere is nothing special.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

Mountain Home Cafe is one of our favorites when in Estes. The menu is extensive for breakfast and lunch and the food consistently excellent. The Baked Alaska oatmeal and Breakfast Burritos we actually crave and keep us returning again and again. The wait staff is always friendly and helpful and the prices are reasonable.

If you're looking for a welcoming and warm experience with fresh and flavorful food, try Mountain Home Cafe!