“try this place”

Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed May 22, 2014

Fantastic pie, but try the breakfast it's really good and reasonable especially the egg scramble items. Service is a little slow, but the staff are friendly and attentive.

Reviewed May 4, 2014

Went here for lunch after a morning touring Rocky Mt. NP. The waitress/receptionist was rather testy when I asked for a menu when one was not forthcoming. The food which was only average took a long time to come out. Not a happy camper.

1  Thank SandJ_Travelers
Reviewed May 2, 2014

My husband and I shared a grilled cheese (which also had bacon and tomato on it) and a bowl of potato soup. The sandwich was very good, but the soup was just ok. It had a strange consistency and the taste was very bland. My husband had the coconut cream pie, which he liked, and I had the strawberry rhubarb pie; it was good, but a little tart. The crust was amazing, though...very flaky.

Reviewed April 27, 2014

It used to be that the Estes Park Pie Company was on the main drag as you came into town. We were drawn in by the smells of fresh-baked pies and pastries, as were numerous other people that walked down the main street there.

Well, apparently they didn't renew their lease in time and somebody else moved in. They have moved a couple times since then and are now behind the McDonald's in a small strip mall. They expanded the menu to start serving meals there, but we still go for the pie - it is simply incredible.

Grab a triple-berry pie to go and then take it home with you. They were baking them while we waited so I had a slice of blueberry pie - it too was fantastic!

Reviewed April 2, 2014

We visited the Estes Park Pie Shop and Bakery today on our quick visit to Estes Park (I don't think the name is You Need Pie). It was our first visit and we were there around 3pm. The woman who helped us was very friendly and brought our pie to our table. Service was just fine despite negative comments I read. We have no complaints! As for the pie, we tried the strawberry rhubarb and the peach. They were excellent! We also got a couple of muffins to go and found those to be tasty as well - raspberry and lemon coconut. We enjoyed it so much we plan to stop by again in the morning before we leave town.

1  Thank Alex G