“Best meal in Estes Park”

Ed's Cantina & Grill
Ranked #16 of 137 Restaurants in Estes Park
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed March 10, 2014

Host staff was very friendly and helpful. Waitstaff was very helpful, providing recommendations and explaining the menu.
Our meal:
Appetizer;
Flautas, delicious
Dinner;
Chicken Tacos: one with spicy diablo and one with tequila lime. Both were very good, flavorful and satisfying.
Chile Relleno: Had it smothered in their red chili which was an excellent choice. Wait staff recommended the basted egg. We were hesitant at first but after trying it realized we should not have questioned the expert advise.
We were full after our meal but it was so good we wanted to try more. We ordered the fish tacos and were so happy we did.
For drinks we had Ed's Margarita, Odell's 90 Shilling on draft and Left Hand Milk Stout. All were very delicious but the margarita definitively complimented the meal.
In conclusion, we are sorry we waited till our last night in Estes Park and didn't try Ed's Cantina and Grill on our first night. We would have gone back several times.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Resurrected from the 2013 flood. Some very good, some unique recipes which are very tasty. That is all I have to say!

Reviewed February 26, 2014

We drove around Estes Park looking for somewhere to eat for a late dinner and nothing was open or looked appealing. After two times past Ed's we decided it must be good since the place was full. We were so happy we went! I had the avocado margarita and it was amazing, and pozole for dinner-delicious! Our server was very nice and we got great service. The food also came out very fast for us. We will come here again if we're ever back up in Estes.

Reviewed February 23, 2014

We stopped by on a late Thursday evening when they were getting ready to close. Despite the late hour, we were very well cared for and not at all rushed. The carrot Chile soup was the best. I meant to see if I could buy some to take home in a big container but forgot on the way out of town. I will stop by here next time I am in town.

Reviewed February 23, 2014

My husband had the bison tacos and said they were fantastic. I had the pork carnitas quesadillas. Yum! This will be our go to restaurant for Mexican food when in Estes Park.

Been to Ed's Cantina & Grill? Share your experiences!