“A little scattered but good”

Ed's Cantina & Grill
Ranked #17 of 137 Restaurants in Estes Park
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed August 1, 2013

Had a bit of a wait for a table, but we were a party of 8. The hostess was friendly enough, but not really attentive. She set up our table but another much smaller group almost took it away. But that would be the only complaint. wait staff was fabulous, quick, knowledgeable and gave excellent advise. we only order adult beverages with chips and queso and gaucamole, but they were fresh and good quality. Would go again

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Ed's Cantina & Grill has an outdoor patio that is cool and comfortable. I had the Bison Enchiladas with a spicy tomatillo sauce and beans and rice, and it was delicious. My husband said that his Tequila-Lime Chicken & Black Bean soft tacos were really good. We are accustomed to free chips and salsa, but even though there was a $2 charge, the fresh flavor was worth it. We will definitely eat here again. Thank you Trip Advisor for a good restaurant recommendation.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

We always stop at Ed's for at least one meal when we are in Estes. Each time, there are new items on the menu, along with some of the tried and true favorites. Ed's is well known, so it's possible you'll have to wait a bit. You can make reservations to avoid this problem. Our family loves the fried green beans. Yummm. This time, I had the mole enchiladas. I'm not sure I'll be able to bring myself to try anything else because it was sooo good. I've had hamburgers in the past and they were always great. I expect a lot in a restaurant hamburger, so that's a compliment. My husband gets the nachos as a meal. It's a very big platter filled with generous toppings.

Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

I went to Rocky Mtn National park with my wife and son. After about 7 miles of hiking, we decided to try a new restaurant in Estes Park. We usually go to Poppy's or Casa Grande. Ed's had a long wait, but the fast friendly service more than made up for it. The last time we were at Casa Grande, the service was awful and slow. We were very hungry, and our server was very attentive, and got our food to us in about 10 minutes. Fajitas were very good and my son really enjoyed his chili relleno. Fun diner atmosphere with nice patio by the river.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

It looked like every choice was big.
Sat in the bar for the Blackhawks game twice. Very friendly and not pushy. We shared steak/chicken fajitas, and couldn't finish. Delicious and a good value.