“Great Mexican Dinner”

Cuisines: American, Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Visited Ed's Cantina & Grill for the first time last week. Was very happy with all our entrees and thought the dishes all offered a fresh, slightly different take on the traditional Mexican dishes. We shared the fish tacos, which was one of the specials that night, steak fajitas and the tequila-lime chicken tacos. Would definitely go back again. Long wait to sit outside, so be prepared to sit inside, which is acceptable as well since the patio is all open at the back of the restaurant and gives you the same open feeling.

There are newer reviews for Ed's Cantina & Grill

Reviewed July 5, 2013

My family was very pleased with this experience. My sister who doesn't typically like Mexican food said it was really good, and my whole family really enjoyed our meals. The people were really nice and even turned down the air conditioning when we said we were cold. We had to wait a few minutes to sit down but they gave us chips and salsa (which were delicious) so we didn't get to hungry while we were waiting for our meal. Overall a great restaurant!

Reviewed July 4, 2013

We were very pleased with the service and the food. We weren't even sure what to expect, but came out satisfied. The kids had bison tacos, my husbaand had bison enchiladas and I had the 14er. The 14er is enough for two people! Everything from the salsa to the meal had great flavor..

Reviewed July 3, 2013

We ate here for dinner twice while staying in Estes Park. There was a short wait each night. The service was excellent and the food was very good. The tequila-lime chicken and bean tacos, the steak street tacos, and the fajitas were all excellent. And the margaritas were also good.

Reviewed July 3, 2013

We chose this restaurant because of riverside patio and good ratings. The patio was nice, but couldn't see the river as well as we would have liked. The margaritas were good, not very strong though. The food was awesome. We all liked what we got, but the Bison tacos for my 11 yr old were a little too spicy for her. They were very accommodating and got her something else within 5 minutes. I am always wary about eating Mexican food outside if Texas because I have had some really bad Mexican food in other states. This place was a pleasant surprise.

Been to Ed's Cantina & Grill? Share your experiences!