“Great pizza”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Deep in the Heart of Texas
“Great pizza”
Reviewed August 11, 2007

What a great little place this is. Attentive service, killer pizzas and a wide selection of microbrews (with reviews to help you choose). I ordered a personal-sized Thai chicken pizza and my wife ordered the Pesto veggie pizza. One daughter got the cheese pizza and my youngest, who doesn't like mozzarella (I know, go figure), got the rigatoni pasta with marinara.
Sometimes when you go get pizza, it is 'just pizza," but not at Village Pizza...it was pretty impressive.

1 Thank TTPFred

littleton co
“nice people good food”
Reviewed May 16, 2007

we go to Estes Park around six times a year and we always eat at Village Pizza, the food is good, people are nice and a decent selection of micro brews ( a Colorado specialty)

2 Thank mountainlover7
“Delicious!”
Reviewed August 15, 2006

Great pizza, an excellent beer selection, and even a small salad bar-- this place is a winner. It's clearly popular with the locals and it's nice to get away from the main street tourist traps. There's an arcade for the kids. The service is friendly and the food is great. They have pasta dishes as well, but the individual size pizzas (available in three different crust styles) are so good I'll probably just get that next time I go back.

3 Thank ChicagoTraveler7
Iowa
“Best Pizza I've Ever Had”
Reviewed June 8, 2006

We stayed in Estes Park for 5 days recently, and ate at the Village Pizza twice! The staff is friendly, and the pizza is the best I've ever had. We really enjoyed the Western Barbecue pizza in particular (bbq sauce, chicken, onion, and green pepper). This is not a fancy restaurant, but the atmosphere is fun and we enjoyed it.

3 Thank mtcowgirl
Columbia, Missouri
“Fantastic pizza!”
Reviewed October 12, 2005

The pizzas offered are extremely tasty and there is a wide variety of toppings. We got a Florentine pizza with chicken and fresh spinach- it was out of this world.

2 Thank BoCoMo

Been to Village Pizza? Share your experiences!