“Surprisingly good?”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed June 20, 2013 via mobile

We ordered an appetizer and they were nice enough to swap out the calimari but there was not much in the appetizer. I ordered a plate that had 3 small portions of different Italian dishes. I thought the food was good but not swoon worthy and surprisingly I got full. I don't think most men would get full on the portions though.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

Sweet Basilico Cafe offers delicious Italian food. We have never been disappointed. Many entrees available and the pasta dishes are yummy.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

If you are looking for good New York style pizza in Estes, this is the place. I'm a local and pick up a pizza to take home every once in a while. Great sauce, cheese and reasonably priced. They don't advertise their pizza which is surprising. I've talked to many friends who've lived here for years and had no idea they even had pizza. I can't review any other menu items but the pizza is worthwhile.

1  Thank Todderup
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Heard from friends that this was the place to eat in EP, was ok, just average Italian food, owner was very nice, and service was great though.. helped make up for the bland minestrone and meh chicken.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

We ate on the patio which overlooks the Big Thompson River. The Sunday brunch menu includes some options under $10.00. As we came in the restaurant, we saw the kitchen area where they were stirring a huge pot of sauce. The food and riverside location were a good value.