“Seafood Buffet”
Review of The Other Side

The Other Side
Ranked #22 of 129 Restaurants in Estes Park
Good for: Scenic view, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Business meetings, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Buffet, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Nestled by the Big Thompson River near the entrance to Rocky Mountain National Park, The Other Side Restaurant invites you to enjoy traditional all-American cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner: choice steaks, prime rib, lobster, crab, pasta, salads and daily Chef's Specials.
Loveland, Colorado
“Seafood Buffet”
Reviewed January 16, 2014

My wife and I visited on a Friday night for the All You Can Eat Seafood Buffet. We were seated promptly buy a very pleasant hostess. Our server kept our drinks full and was quite attentive.
The variety of food was amazing! The cod parmesan was outstanding as was the yellowfin tuna.
I ate way too much and really enjoyed the meal.
My wife paid the bill as it was my birthday, so I have no idea how much it cost.

1 Thank bcliff55

• Finnish first
Loveland, Colorado
“Delicious seafood buffet”
Reviewed January 16, 2014

We ventured to Estes Park for a weekend getaway to celebrate my husband's birthday. My husband LOVES seafood, so I made reservations for us at The Other Side to enjoy their Friday night seafood buffet (only certain Fridays of the month). It was delicious, with lots to choose from. I tried things I've never eaten before, and was pleasantly surprised that their Parmesan Cod and Ahi Tuna Steak were some of the best we've ever eaten. A little pricier than we're used to, but delicious.

1 Thank pkc57
GlacierView
“anniversary 45”
Reviewed January 15, 2014

We ate there 2x, one lunch and one dinner, friendly staff, clean and nicely decorated. The fireplace at dinner time= super ambiance! Presentation of the food on both occasion was great and my ribeye steak gorgonzola was cooked to perfection. We will go there again on our next trip to Estes Park!!

1 Thank UrlaubGlacierView
Parker, Colorado
“OUR FAVORITE PLACE TO EAT IN ESTES PARK!”
Reviewed January 3, 2014

We make sure we always eat here while we are in town. The atmosphere is great with the views and the food is always perfect.Everyone is so friendly!

• Visited December 2013
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Great breakfast!”
Reviewed December 27, 2013

I have only been here for breakfast, and it is great. The inside is a little shabby and outdated, and it is a bit of an older crowd, but the portions are generous and the food is good. The pancakes are enormous, and the bacon is some of the best I've ever had. The elk sausage in the wild game sampler breakfast is super yummy too.

Visited December 2013