“Best place to eat in Estes Park!”
Review of The Egg & I

The Egg & I
Ranked #4 of 137 Restaurants in Estes Park
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed April 8, 2010

The staff here was better than any I've seen anywhere around! They are friendly, fast and very helpful for an out-of-towner like me. The food was better than the four-star restaurant we ate at on our last day in Estes Park and if it had been open for dinner we would have eaten no place else but The Egg & I. This place should hold classes on how to cook an egg properly...for that matter on how to run a proper restaurant! LOVE IT!

1  Thank BoDozer

Reviewed April 6, 2010

Have been to the Egg & I before and I am never disappointed. Right on the corner of the main intersection this place gets busy FAST so plan accordingly. Love their scrambles where the egg is mixed perfectly with other ingredients.

1  Thank tcoolhand
Reviewed March 10, 2010

We always love this place, the food is good, service is excellent! Keep up the good work!

1  Thank swtkarsue
Reviewed February 15, 2010

Great little place with wonderful views of the mountains from the front booths. Menu has plenty of yummy and healthy choices for any appetite. Service is always quick and friendly. We feel at home here.

1  Thank austin_ang
Reviewed January 25, 2010

We went to this place based on other Tripadvisor reviews, and the fact that it was the first breakfast place we could find. We were not disappointed, good food, big portions, and family friendly. Very much a local diner type of experience. Parking is very limited and the place is small, but we were served very quickly and enjoyed our food and experience.

1  Thank Texspike

Been to The Egg & I? Share your experiences!