“Favorite Breakfast Place in Estes”
Review of The Egg & I

The Egg & I
Ranked #4 of 137 Restaurants in Estes Park
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed February 15, 2010

Great little place with wonderful views of the mountains from the front booths. Menu has plenty of yummy and healthy choices for any appetite. Service is always quick and friendly. We feel at home here.

1  Thank austin_ang
Write a ReviewReviews (1,565)

Reviewed January 25, 2010

We went to this place based on other Tripadvisor reviews, and the fact that it was the first breakfast place we could find. We were not disappointed, good food, big portions, and family friendly. Very much a local diner type of experience. Parking is very limited and the place is small, but we were served very quickly and enjoyed our food and experience.

1  Thank Texspike
Reviewed January 7, 2010

We had both lunch and breakfast here and it was pretty good! The service was especially friendly and we didn't have to wait long despite a full waiting area.

1  Thank Yvonne0426
Reviewed December 3, 2009

The food, prices and service are consistently great. The parking area seems very small and they're located at a very busy intersection. The food and service keep bringing us back - shame on us.

1  Thank carnivorismrocks
Reviewed October 28, 2009

We liked it so much that we had to eat there twice. The first visit I had the Eggs benedict and the result was simple perfection. I tasted my husbands belgian Waffle which was probably the best waffle I have ever had. So of course the second time I ordered that. My husband comented that his eggs which were scrambled were the fluffiest and best he had ever eaten. Great Concept. Simple food executed extremely well, Wait staff extremely professional and prompt. It does get busy in the morning, a waiting period may be required but I assure you, well worth it.

Been to The Egg & I? Share your experiences!