“The food was excellent"”

The Egg & I Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 137 Restaurants in Estes Park
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed October 12, 2009

We ate there twice. The first afternoon I had the Greek Frittata and enjoyed every bite...though the serving was so generous I was unable to finish. My husband had the Greek Salad which he said was equally good. Second day...the Veggie Benedict. It would be difficult to choose which meal was more satisfying.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,580)

Reviewed October 11, 2009

Do not let the simple exterior of this great little restaurant fool you! We stopped in because they were listed in our AAA travel book and went back 2 more times. Great lunch and breakfast options. I do not even like eggs and was tempted to try some of their great sounding egg options. Great soups. Great prices. Super service.

Reviewed October 4, 2009

Very good food, good service. The place was crowded but we didn't wait long. Our waitress was very friendly.

Reviewed September 14, 2009

Been to this place a few times over the years, and we were dissapointed in that the prices were still somewhat high and the omelettes were shrinking.

Reviewed September 12, 2009

This is a tremendous place for breakfast. I get the Raspberry Granola Pancake -- it's huge, but I finish every bite! Their berry smoothie is fabulous, too!