“terrific”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed August 24, 2009

Outstanding breakfast menu. Holindaize sauce, Corned Beef Hash, friendly service. Just a terrific place. A tad high priced for breakfast but we are talking special occasion here not some hard boiled diner on the mining road.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,574)

Reviewed August 15, 2009

Best breakfast we had our whole vacation. Good value for the money.

Reviewed July 30, 2009

We ate at the Egg & I twice in our recent Estes Park stay. The breakfast was very good both times - I especially loved the whole wheat pancakes and the fun kids pancakes, but they have an extensive menu with lots of interesting breakfast choices. Service is very friendly and in addition to the standard crayons, they even bring out a small bucket of toys to keep the kids occupied. My kids loved that - and it kept them nicely occupied.

Reviewed July 30, 2009

The eggs are seriously the best I have ever had and the waffles are delicious. The rest of the food is wonderful. The wait can be long at times, but definitely worth staying for. They are very kid friendly and even give them a small box of toys to play with while you wait. Can't wait for our next trip here to go back for more.

Reviewed July 24, 2009

This place had great food and great sevice. Fast, friendly hostess and servers. The breakfast menu has lots of variety and the prices were reasonable.

Been to The Egg & I? Share your experiences!