“Great Breakfasts”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed April 8, 2014

We always have breakfast here. The food is delicious and the environment is great. Great service, too.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,574)

Reviewed March 30, 2014

Wonderful and affordable breakfast. I could not believe how delicious my skillet was. English muffin was perfectly toasted.

Reviewed March 22, 2014

We usually eat breakfast in our cabin or motel, but The Egg and I has to be our one breakfast outing when we are in Estes Park. It is fabulous all the way around! We were part of a good-sized group and every single one of us was impressed by the service. The hostess and wait staff are extremely friendly and attentive. They serve flavored coffee if you prefer that over regular or decaf. I had scrambled eggs which came with ranch potatoes and toast. My husband ordered scrambled eggs with turkey sausage and toast. We were seated in a cozy little nook that was comfortable and made it easy to visit. The Egg and I is busy, so there may be a bit of a wait, but it's worth it!

Reviewed March 11, 2014

The Egg and I is consistently good, no matter what location. This is a very busy location and they do a great job of getting people taken care of.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

We have been in Estes Park for several days and have eaten breakfast at a few places. This restaurant is, by far, the best breakfast for the money. Nothing fancy...just good quality food.