“Great customer service and friendly!”

The Egg & I Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 136 Restaurants in Estes Park
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Each morning when we walked over to get coffee, we were greeted with smiles and wonderful customer service!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,601)

Reviewed August 25, 2013

We had a great experience at The Egg & I in Fort Collins, so we decided to try it again in Estes Park. Although, this one had the same great service and charming decor, the food wasn't as good. I ordered the same omelette with avocados instead of bacon and they made it a little different here. The potatoes were dry, too. Other than that, it's hard to find a good place that will serve breakfast foods at lunch time. We definitely enjoyed the friendly service and variety of the menu!

Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

A vast menu with many custom dishes including benedicts, eggs, skillet hash specialties, healthy choices, omelettes, frittatas, pancakes and waffles. A menu unmatched anywhere!
With fifteen people outside waiting for tables on a Sunday morning, it only took ten minutes to be seated. The prompt and friendly staff top off the experience. This is one of the best.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

The service was okay and the food was a typical breakfast. Nothing outstanding or that makes it any better than anywhere else. The sausage was dry and had no flavor. Cream was never brought after asking for it twice. Will not go back.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

The restaurant was kind enough to seat us within five minutes of closing. They serve plenty of food at very reasonable prices. The menu was large, so there was plenty of breakfast/lunch options. My only gripe was the potatoes were hard and dry. Since they were closed by the time we were served, I am sure we got the bottom of the skillet. Otherwise, good food, good portions, good prices.