“Great breakfast food”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed July 6, 2013

We had an egg scramble and blueberry pancake. I highly recommend splitting a meal and then getting a pancake on the side so you can get a little bit of everything!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,575)

Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

Just went here today.
My wife and I and a friend from Spain. We are all foodies.
The service was just great. At least 4 times we were asked if food was good.
the Santa Fe huevos were just fantastic. The melon was some of the best ever had.
The chicken tortilla soup very tasty and salads like just picked from the garden.
Price in our opinion very reasonable.
Hats off

Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

It's just another breakfast place that you don't mind going again and again. The challenge here is to get a parking spot; the wait even on July 04 weekend was about 15-30 mins. And it was worth. It's located on corner of road and is fairly distant to RMNP Fall River Visitor Center.
They have a good menu and the staff is friendly enough to accomodate the desired food requests.
We'll surely go there again!

Reviewed July 3, 2013

I took my family of six for lunch and they all loved their food. My wife had the Parisian Eggs Benedict and she loved it. I tried their new iced coffee and loved it. For my meal, I had the half and half special with half chicken, apple and spinach salad and a bowl of tortilla soup and it was very tasty.

My children all gobbled up their food: Chicken and ranch wrap, hamburger, macaroni and cheese and belgian waffle and they all loved their food.

Olga was our waitperson and she was excellent. Very attentive and friendly. We will definitely come back!

Reviewed July 3, 2013

There is usually a line, but the wait is not long. Service is quick and friendly, and the food is excellent. If I had one complaint it would be that the portions are too large. A great place to go before starting the day in the Park.

Been to The Egg & I? Share your experiences!