“Okay but nothing special”
Review of The Egg & I

The Egg & I
Ranked #4 of 135 Restaurants in Estes Park
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Houston
“Okay but nothing special”
Reviewed January 12, 2013

Food here was average. It's fine for a breakfast but definitely not a wow. I would prefer more of a local spot.

Visited January 2013

• Korean first
Temple, Texas
“Delicious. Great view. Hair in food :(”
Reviewed January 12, 2013

Delicious breakfast with huge portions. There was a short hair baked into my husband's stuffed french toast, which was gross. Didn't mention it to server, however.

The view is great.

We had to wait a long time to place our order while our waitress waited for the soda machines to get changed for another customer. The food came out quickly, so there wasn't much harm done other than the irritation of waiting for no real reason when she could have easily taken and placed our order while the sodas were fixed.

• Visited January 2013
Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
“Breakfast”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

We love the Egg & I. Good service. The Hikers Egg's Benedict were excellent as well as the yummy potatoes. Will definitely go again!

Visited December 2012
Sydney, Australia
“Very very average”
Reviewed December 15, 2012 via mobile

Surprised to see this restaurant rated highly. Felt compelled to write a review after my tough, burnt pancake breakfast. The service was snappy and rude and the tea was lukewarm. the menu did seem to offer a lot of option but I clearly chose a bad one!

1 Thank Annalie2
Denver, Colorado
“Good food, a bit pricey”
Reviewed December 7, 2012

Our breakfasts were quite good, and my over medium-well-ish eggs were done to perfection. Loved the choice of flavored coffees, try the hazelnut! The service was pleasant and prompt. We were there on a Monday morning, so it wasn't as crowded as we feared, but still bustling with people. The prices are a bit high in my opinion for breakfast, but the food good so it was worth it.

• Visited November 2012

Been to The Egg & I? Share your experiences!