“Eat here”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Columbia, SC
“Eat here”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

We loved the breakfast. Loved the raisin toast and the service. Everything was as ordered. No problems

• Korean first
denver
“good place for breakfast”
Reviewed November 18, 2012

Good place for breakfast-good service-nice clean place. The waits can be very long on most days. Just good place for breakfast, too get the day going.

Visited October 2012
Miami Springs, Florida
“Eggs Benedict!!!”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

We were with a group of friends and they were raving about their Eggs Benedict. I looked at the menu and they had ALOT of different ways to make eggs including Omelettes, sandwiches, skillets! They also had a ginormous pancake I saw get ordered at another table. The plates were huge! I had the Parisian Eggs Benedict. First time and it was delicious! I would order it again in a heartbeat. I wanted to try everything on their menu but we were only there for 3 days. Blast! Can't wait to visit again and I know where we'll be going for breakfast!

O'Fallon, Missouri
“so much to choose from...yummy”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

a different take on breakfast...only thing was that you need to split your entree as it was a lot of food

Visited August 2012
London, Canada
“yum”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

Lots to choose from (almost too much, it all looked good) and delicious "Scrambled Athena"! A little pricey for breakfast but very good.

Visited November 2012

Been to The Egg & I? Share your experiences!