“Eggs Benedict!!!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed November 12, 2012

We were with a group of friends and they were raving about their Eggs Benedict. I looked at the menu and they had ALOT of different ways to make eggs including Omelettes, sandwiches, skillets! They also had a ginormous pancake I saw get ordered at another table. The plates were huge! I had the Parisian Eggs Benedict. First time and it was delicious! I would order it again in a heartbeat. I wanted to try everything on their menu but we were only there for 3 days. Blast! Can't wait to visit again and I know where we'll be going for breakfast!

Reviewed November 12, 2012

a different take on breakfast...only thing was that you need to split your entree as it was a lot of food

Reviewed November 11, 2012

Lots to choose from (almost too much, it all looked good) and delicious "Scrambled Athena"! A little pricey for breakfast but very good.

Reviewed November 9, 2012

This restaurant has great consistent food and a great friendly staff. We have been going weekly since it opened. I enjoy having staff recognize us and talk a little with us. Fran, Terry, Tim, Myrna, and everyone else always say hi and makes us feel like family. We bring company here and hope this restaurant is around for a long time. Thanks for the great food, customer service and hospitality.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

The meals were huge and the prices were very reasonable. A great place for a hearty meal before hitting the Rockies!