“great place...great pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Sure, most anything would taste ok sitting beside the river flowing through the fun city of Estes Park....but these folks know how to make pizza! Be sure to eat here if you are fortunate enough to be in Estes Park....and you can check the city schedule for when there's live music near by to enjoy while you dine.

There are newer reviews for Poppy's Pizza & Grill

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I really wanted to like this place but I did not have a good experience. We had a larger group which I understand makes timing on food difficult. However, we waited over an hour for any food to arrive and then when it did arrive the appetizers, which had been sitting around for at least a half hour, arrived at the same time as the entrees. I had the greek style salad that was not so much a salad as it was Artichoke hearts. The service was overall very poor. The bathroom was dirty and cramped. On the good side, The portions are huge and the prices reasonable. Everyone seemed to enjoy their food and the restaurant offers a good beer list. The waitress was very good about splitting the bill for the large table.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

We ate here our first night. We had a Hawaiian pizza and salad bars. Good pizza and reasonably priced.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

The reviews made this place seem really nice- so we thought we'd give it a try. I really wanted to like the place. The patio is really cute along the river walk - but- our server was not in the best mood. She did not smile once at us and came and left as quickly as possible (no she was not very busy either). We ordered the Mediterranean pizza. It was VERY good and the small was more than enough for my husband and I (we had leftovers). Thankfully it was enough because it is SO expensive!! Good food, but not on my "must list".

Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

Great pizza selection. This is the location in Estes Park if you like pizza. I strongly recommend it for families.