“Yummy pizza!”

Cleveland, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yummy pizza!”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Their pizza with a garlic sauce is delicious! They were very busy the night we ate there, but the waiter never showed it. The service was very good.

Cedar Rapids, Iowa
“Pizza Bucket List”
Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

I didn't know that pizza was on my bucket list, but after eating Poppy's SMOKED TROUT and CAPERS specialty pizza, I decided I could die happy. Just thinking about it again makes my mouth water. Poppy's does a terrific job with the olive oil crust. I can hardly believe the negative reviews. In fact, I don't believe them. I feel sorry for the vindictive souls who clearly need to eat some more good Poppy's pizza (possibly with some red wine to mellow them out). I will visit Poppy's again the next time I'm in Estes Park.

1 Thank Elizabeth750
Estes Park, Colorado
“Great food”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

Another good place to eat, and on the river. Good for kids. We ate there a lot when we lived there, and will eat there when were visiting Estes Park.

Omaha, Nebraska, United States
“Proud of Poppy's”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

My wife, son and I recently stopped at Poppy's Pizza for dinner. We had some pizza, a Greek Burger and chicken tenders. The service was great, the food was tasty and sitting outside by the river walk is a relaxing way to enjoy Estes Park.

If you happen to have children and are in Estes Park on a Wednesday night, Santa Claus even stops by Poppy's for a visit. Our five year old loved it when Santa stopped by our table and said he vacations in Estes Park too.

I hope Poppy's Pizza is around for a long, long time. I am waiting to eat there again.

• Visited July 2013
Georgia
“Good pizza and service”
Reviewed July 9, 2013 via mobile

We had no wait time, the pizza was good, and they had a friendly staff. I would definitely recommend.

• Visited July 2013