“Great Salad Bar”

Poppy's Pizza & Grill
Ranked #18 of 128 Restaurants in Estes Park
Cuisines: Italian, American, Pizza
Good for: Scenic view, Special occasions, Kids, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
“Great Salad Bar”
Reviewed October 9, 2012 via mobile

Provided one of the best salad bars on our 5 day Colorado vacation. Loved that they had beans and many other great options on their salad bar. We also ordered the pizza with vegetarian pepperoni and we loved it. I did freak out because my husband ordered it and I thought the pepperoni was real but when the fake is so good people worry it isn't . I think that's a good problem to have.

1 Thank amydan27

Blair, Nebraska
“Great pizza!”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

We like the brushetta and the pizza is fabulous. We have learned however to skip the salad bar...not worth the money.

Visited September 2012
Denver, Colorado, United States
“better than good pizza but average service. we had to wait 45 mins”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

it's easier with a smaller group. we had a large group of 20. didnt' get good service. it's right by the river in the downtown area.

Visited October 2012
Lansing, Michigan
“Great food!”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

This is a very nicely appointed restaurant, reasonably priced, with friendly wait staff and a diverse menu. My wife is very particular about pizza, and prefers specialty pizza that is anything but traditional. I am a traditional pizza-lover (red sauce, sausage, etc.); we both had exactly what we wanted in a personal pizza, and they were both excellent.

Visited September 2012
Lacygne, Ks
“A nice place to eat and relax”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

We ate here after an afternoon of window shopping. We went early to avoid crowds and did but it filled up shortly thereafter. My husband had a salad that was very good. Large serving. I had the chicken sandwich with cheese and pineapple that was also good. The tea is wonderful which might not impress some but it did me. The service was friendly and good.

• Visited September 2012