“Fine!”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Diner
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed March 27, 2014

I went to this place twice, once for dinner and next day we went back for lunch (but tripadv does not allow me to select two choice below the review).
The stuff was friendly and food was good.

Reviewed March 21, 2014

Had lunch with the family during our stay and the food was excellent. Enjoyed the soup and salad bar. Will eat there again.

Reviewed March 17, 2014

We stopped in for breakfast, as recommended by my mom. A lot of locals eat here, and I can see why. Excellent, big meals, and a great price. Very good wait staff, that kept our coffee full at all times. This will be my go-to breakfast place when I'm in Estes!

Reviewed March 14, 2014

the service as well as the food was great. it's a quaint little place with a good atmosphere! really enjoyed it very much!

Reviewed March 14, 2014

Took my 7 year old niece here for breakfast, her order was so huge. She said next time "let's get half of a half order". Freindly servers, clean!
We've been back again again!

Been to Big Horn Restaurant? Share your experiences!