“Mediocre”

The Grubsteak Restaurant
Ranked #23 of 128 Restaurants in Estes Park
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Kids
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: A locals favorite, The Grubsteak serves thick, hand-cut steaks and fantastic burgers, your choice of beef, elk, yak, buffalo and more! Wild game and vegetarian options, too. Gluten free menu available. Wide selection of local beer, wine list and cocktails. Enjoy dining inside in one of our Old West dining rooms or outside on our covered patio. Open daily for lunch and dinner year-round. Please call ahead for winter hours.
“Mediocre”
Reviewed April 7, 2014 via mobile

We were in Estes for a weekend getaway and just wanted some appetizers for dinner. The food was not great but it wasn't bad either. Their floor needed to be swept. The service however was great!

Council Bluffs, Iowa
“Overpriced, Sup-Par Food and Service”
Reviewed April 6, 2014

The food was OK - my boyfriend and I split the shrimp cigars, they were great! My Summit Salad was good, dressing made it better! Boyfriend had an average burger - nothing too special and soggy fries. Waitress was to the point, not friendly, and over-sat.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Courtney S
Fort Collins, Colorado
“Great Service and Fun Atmosphere”
Reviewed April 5, 2014

We had the best time here and the service was exceptional! I had the tomato basil soup and it was very good and filling. The staff was awesome and made the entire experience for us.

• Visited April 2014
“Great food”
Reviewed March 31, 2014

We really enjoyed our dinners here. I got the chicken guacamole bacon sandwich which was really good but the guacamole was a little spicy. My husband got the Honolulu chicken and Swiss sandwich which was awesome. The fries were really good and their ranch dressing tastes homemade. Their beer is really great as well. Our service was excellent. I would definitely recommend this place again.

Visited March 2014
Salerno, Italy
“Good!”
Reviewed March 27, 2014

We went to Grubsteak for a "late lunch" as soon as we arrived in Estes Park.
I had a good Yak burger. Also soup and steak were good!
I liked the place and the stuff was very friendly.
Due to our first good experience, we went back there again the next day for dinner.
But since the place was full, we have been seated in a new part (pub room?) in the back.
As concerning atmosphere I prefer the "old" part, but food and service is the same, so that's fine.

• Visited March 2014