“Good normal menu and Gluten Free Menu”

The Grubsteak Restaurant
Ranked #25 of 136 Restaurants in Estes Park
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Pub
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Description: A locals favorite, The Grubsteak serves thick, hand-cut steaks and fantastic burgers, your choice of beef, elk, yak, buffalo and more! Wild game and vegetarian options, too. Gluten free menu available. Wide selection of local beer, wine list and cocktails. Enjoy dining inside in one of our Old West dining rooms or outside on our covered patio. Open daily for lunch and dinner year-round. Please call ahead for winter hours.
Reviewed February 4, 2013

We had 3 people in our party and we were greeted as soon as we approached the hostess station. We were seated promptly and our waitress was there immediately to take our drink order. We had one in our party who must eat Gluten Free and he said it was one of the biggest GF menus he had ever seen. All our food was good, as was the service. I manage a store in EP and I will now send people to this restaurant based on our good experience.

1  Thank JollyCruise
There are newer reviews for The Grubsteak Restaurant

Reviewed February 2, 2013

Although the old west country atmosphere is charming, it's not the most comfortable. It's a great little gem for lunch however, love the burgers! And a nice diverse menu for the family.

Reviewed January 16, 2013

We had the buffalo meatloaf and it was to die for! I am still craving it! The entire meal tasted like something my grandmother would have made. VERY friendly staff-Elena was our waitress.

Reviewed January 12, 2013 via mobile

Wow, the food at his restaurant is amazing. The corn chowder and the bleu cheese dressing on my salad were worth the drive up from Colorado Springs. The ribs are literally fall-off-the-bone and the New York Strip is flavorful and cooked to order. Elena is a friendly and efficient server. I'll surely return!

1  Thank COLadyRoadWarrior
Reviewed December 2, 2012

I ordered the Colorado salad and the chicken was really dry but the guacamole was yummy
Hubby got the yak burger which was tasty as well as the side of fries
Son ordered the chicken sandwich with bacon and cheese but couldn't finish
I think the altitude messed with our appetites