“Try something else”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 13, 2012

Wife and I had been driven out of the trail road by snow at higher elevations and were casting about for some place to eat a late lunch about 4pm and finally stopped at Molly B. Let me get to my main complaint. I ordered a bowl of chili and a Caesar salad. I know, weird, but just wanted a "snack" before a late dinner. To my taste, the chili was Armour or Hormel dressed up with a little cheese on top and some onions, greens, etc. also thrown on. Salad was sub standard. To be fair, my wife enjoyed her Reuben and the fries were good. Local Golden Ale is highly recommended for those who like their beers on the lower side of "hoppiness". Come on guys (or gals), one restaurant no-no is serving something I can buy in the can at the store.

1  Thank Jimmy49463

Reviewed September 10, 2012

We went there before the parade and the place was paked. We ordered the vegie omelette and burrito. The food was prepared qucikly so that is good, other than that, the food is okay, just okay. We heard there are other nicer palces but the line was too long on week-ends.

Reviewed September 6, 2012

Our party of 6 was seated by the window looking out on the patio rather quickly. Service was punctual, friendly, and efficient. Our table ordered burgers and soup and salad (early lunch). My choice, a daring one in the mountains in Colorado, was fish tacos. Three open faced simple, California style fish tacos with not much else is what I wanted. Made simply with white fish and a bit of dark green lettuce and cilantro (not traditional). The seasoning on the chunks of fish was simply delicious, and I eat fish tacos at least once a week at home. These were the best. Loved them and was pleasantly filled. Everyone at the table enjoyed their meals tremendously and all recommended a return trip.

Reviewed September 6, 2012

Great place for breakfast before heading up to the park, or the festival. Homey feel to the decor and staff. Service was a little slow, but the food was great. We will be back for sure.

Reviewed September 3, 2012

We ate outside on the patio. We had our dog with us on a leash. The waitress was very kind and brought us some water for him in a plastic bowl. The burgers were very good, and we managed to complete our meal in a short period of time. I would return and try the breakfast.