“One of the best breakfasts I've ever had!”

Notchtop Bakery & Cafe
Ranked #9 of 128 Restaurants in Estes Park
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Breakfast, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: The Natural Food Restaurant, Bakery and Cafe in Estes Park, Colorado. The Notchtop offers wholesome Breakfasts and Lunches, and an unsurpassed view of the Rocky Mountains in Rocky Mountain National Park.Opened in 1993, Notchtop is a unique made-from-scratch style cafe. Everything is available to-go, so give us a call and we will have your meal ready whether it is breakfast on the run, a picnic in the park, or catering for your wedding.
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“One of the best breakfasts I've ever had!”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Breakfast is my favorite and Notchtop did not disappoint!

My boyfriend and I went on a Monday morning so the place was pretty empty and there was only one server, but the service was still great!

I ordered the turkey bacon omelet with oatmeal and toast. Everything was great! We were about to drive back home to MN so I wanted something filling and this really hit the spot. It was a lot of food and I couldn't even finish it all.

My boyfriend ordered the Mexican benedict and he says it's the best benedict he'd ever had. We're kind of benedict connoisseurs so that means a lot coming from us!

If you love breakfast and want some basics along with creative twists on the basics, I'd highly encourage you to try out Notchtop!

• Visited January 2014

Loveland, Colorado
“Great food but very slow service”
Reviewed January 4, 2014

Visited Notchtop for the first time this week while family was visiting from out of state. We waited 15 minutes for drinks and another 45 minutes for our food. Maybe they were short staffed but this was extremely frustrating. The waitress did credit the drinks but I don't think I will return. Food was good but the atmosphere inside isn't all that special. Not even sure I should have rated it averaged.

• Visited January 2014
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Excellent Pancakes”
Reviewed December 10, 2013

Their pancakes are the best I've had in a restaurant…ever! Don't pass on them if you get a chance. Notchtop was the only place we found in Estes Park that had decent looking bagels. You can get a fairly healthy breakfast there of toasted bagel and cream cheese / peanut butter and a good size glass of skim milk. Yes they also have eggs, bacon and all the big calorie and fat types of breakfasts, but I'd suggest pancakes first and bagels for another day.

Service was good considering how busy they can be for breakfast. We had 3 breakfasts there and we found service was faster in the front area tables near the display cases, a little slower in the larger back room.

When in Estes Park again, I'll definitely go to Notchtop for breakfast.

• Visited November 2013
Chetek, Wisconsin, United States
“Great breakfast”
Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

Really love this place. Service was friendly and adequate. Goo was delicious. Home cooked goodness. Plus they had some interesting vegetarian options, which was awesome for us!

• Visited November 2013
Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
“Great restaurant and great food. Friendly staff! A+++++”
Reviewed November 16, 2013

Gluten-free options. Great restaurant! Excellent service! Would definitely return. They had so many menu choices to choose from. No dislikes at all. Only positive things to say!

• Visited October 2013

Been to Notchtop Bakery & Cafe? Share your experiences!