“Perfect!”
Review of Dunraven Inn

Dunraven Inn
Reserve with OpenTable
Dunraven Inn is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 129 Restaurants in Estes Park
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Prepared with only fresh and quality ingredients, Dunraven Inn in Estes Park, Colorado offers delicious homemade Italian cuisine. Dine with us tonight!
A TripAdvisor Member
“Perfect!”
Reviewed January 2, 2006

My husband and I have been coming to Estes for the last 5 years or so for a 2nd honeymoon type of vacation away from the kids and we always like to try something new, but my husband's a picky Midwestern eater. We tried the Dunraven and loved it! The steaks were perfectly cooked and the atmosphere was perfect for a romantic dinner for 2. Thought the place was very cozy. The chicken noodle soup served was my favorite part. We were thinking of bringing the kids when we come out this June, but have decided to keep this one a secret for just the 2 of us!!!

10 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

A TripAdvisor Member
“Annual Estes Park Goers”
Reviewed October 16, 2005

We went to Dunraven Inn for my birthday last November and can't wait to return this year. The food was excellent. We tried a little of everything. Steak and pasta. We also had artichoke dip for a starter and it was wonderful as well, not too heavy. An overall great experience!

12 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
St. Louis
“Very nice dining experience”
Reviewed September 27, 2005

In previous visits we ate at Moma Rosa's when we wanted Italian food. But this time we tried Dunraven Inn. Excellent meal. We could have went all out with an extravagant meal, but opted for basic pasta. My wife's Lasagna and my Zita were wonderful. They also have a a salad with balsamic vinegar and blue cheese chunks that I would highly recomend.

They have a neat little custom in the bar. If you take a dollar and write your name and city on it, they take it and staple it on the wall. The place is covered with dollars. Looks pretty cool.

We will go again.

10 Thank sesm

Been to Dunraven Inn? Share your experiences!