“Best steak in a while!”
Review of Dunraven Inn

Dunraven Inn
Reserve with OpenTable
Dunraven Inn is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 137 Restaurants in Estes Park
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Prepared with only fresh and quality ingredients, Dunraven Inn in Estes Park, Colorado offers delicious homemade Italian cuisine. Dine with us tonight!
Reviewed January 24, 2014

My wife and I ate here while on vacation and we must say that it was one of the best experiences I have had in a restaurant. The staff was friendly, the setting was nice, and the New York Strip was amazing. It was cooked perfectly and the flavor was outstanding. We will definitely be back!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,479)

Reviewed January 15, 2014

We went early (4:30) for dinner and were pleasantly surprised by an early bird special of two entrees for the price of one. We were seated by a lovely fireplace. Mona Lisa is everywhere in various forms. We had the ahi sashimi for an appetizer to share and it was delicious. I enjoyed the scallops while my husband enjoyed the lasagna. The cheescake is so creamy with a layer of berries in the middle. We will be back here next time we are in Estes Park.

Reviewed January 12, 2014

My friends and I went to the Dunraven to celebrate my birthday.I have a garlic intolerance, but the manager assured me that would not be a problem. And he was right! I was able to order pasta and they created a sauce/topping without garlic. The food tasted wonderful, and my friends liked their food as well. We topped off the celebration with Caramel Chocolate cake--not to be missed!

Reviewed January 8, 2014

We've been to the Dunraven a few times over the years. I have to say that our most recent experience there was just average (and not as good as on prior visits). The food was okay--but not distinguished in any way. We were there on New Year's Eve--so it was busy. Service was fine, a little slow but that's to be expected on that time of evening. I think they could really benefit by a refresh of their menu and investing in someone who can help them bring their kitchen up a few notches.

1  Thank cftyler
Reviewed December 27, 2013

This place was busy every evening we drove past it so we decided to give it a try. The prices are on the steep side for a regular restaurant, and honestly, I've had microwave dinners that tasted better. My boyfriend got steak and garlic mashed potatoes, and the potatoes were a starchy ice cream scooped ball. They tasted strongly of powdered garlic, and the steak was very fatty. I got manicotti, and it was ok but sort of plain. My salad had canned sliced olives in it and a single cherry tomato. The clincher to the negative review was how stingy they were. If you want Caesar salad instead of house you have to pay extra, and you get ONE breadstick per person, more cost extra. Ha! We will not be going back.

Been to Dunraven Inn? Share your experiences!