“loved it”
Review of Dunraven Inn

Dunraven Inn
Reserve with OpenTable
Dunraven Inn is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 131 Restaurants in Estes Park
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Prepared with only fresh and quality ingredients, Dunraven Inn in Estes Park, Colorado offers delicious homemade Italian cuisine. Dine with us tonight!
Fort Collins, Colorado
“loved it”
Reviewed July 26, 2008

we have been several times and the food is great...one tip is to go early because they run out of things. love to see familiar faces when we go back too

Sarasota
“My favorite place in Estes Park”
Reviewed July 25, 2008

We always enjoy our visit to Estes Park and the Dunraven Inn! The service and food have always been excellent. This time I had the halibut and my husband ordered a steak. Also had the calamarie for starters. All was wonderful. Our favorited place in Estes.

Denver, CO
“Best Restaurant in Estes Park”
Reviewed July 9, 2008

Wow is this place good. We have been about 5 times now. Everything is delicious. The atmosphere is very nice. The entrance and bar is wallpapered with dollar bills and the main dining room is very rustic and very Colorado. Of course the main criteria is the food and every meal I have had is outstanding. The lasagna is the best lasagna I have every had and I normally don't eat lasagna but I found myself ordering it again. You can't go wrong with anything on the menu. The seafood, the pasta, the steaks, even the kids meals are all delicious.

One word of warning, this place is very popular and reservations are highly recommended even in the off season.

2 Thank JeepmanSV
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Good food, good atmosphere and friendly staff. Would return.”
Reviewed May 26, 2008

Good food, good atmosphere and friendly staff. Would return.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Endless Mountains, Pennsylvania
“Stay away from the red sauce”
Reviewed October 17, 2007

We dined here Sun Sep 9'th 2007.
We had reservations for 6pm (no problem).
When we arrived the place was packed.Not a very big place.
Seating is not very spacious.(cramped).Especially for a party of 2.
My wife had Shrimp scampi and I tried Spaghetti and meatballs.
My wife enjoyed hers ...my sauce was too sweet and meatballs so and so.....found out honey was added to sauce ...... no wonder so sweet. But my meal was livable.
My problem here was like previous poster said,owner was running the show a little to much.He doubled as host and must have driven the help into the ground.
When you were done you left, no relaxing with a bottle of wine here.The only thing on the owners mind was $$$$ and more $$$.
When he asked me about the dinner,I told him it was so and so,sauce was too sweet, meatballs fair .He shrugged it off...
Ran off to clean next table $$$
My big complain here is your shuttled in and out like cattle under the owners supervision and it is a very $$$$ restaurant.
Oh by the way don't try the $6.00 or so Irish coffee.Awful
My grade here on a scale of 10 -----> 5
If you like to be rushed...eat here Not me.

3 Thank joeman#1