“Nice Owners”
Review of Dunraven Inn

Dunraven Inn
Reserve with OpenTable
Dunraven Inn is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 136 Restaurants in Estes Park
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Prepared with only fresh and quality ingredients, Dunraven Inn in Estes Park, Colorado offers delicious homemade Italian cuisine. Dine with us tonight!
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Not our first visit to this restaurant and certainly not our last. The homemade barbeque was great according to my wife and the elk burger I got was a little over done but OK. We were there right after the floods and access to Estes Park was limited so this nice place was 1/2 empty on a Saturday night in late September. Hope that they survive.

There are newer reviews for Dunraven Inn

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Above average for area restaurants. A bit expensive on wines and drinks. Reservations are a must in season. Well worth a repeat.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Despite all the bad news in Estes from fires, floods and stupid govt shutdowns, the Dunraven is still open and delivering fine meals. The special was special, atmosphere warm and friendly, and price moderate. We had not been there since new ownership a few years back, but the tradition of excellent meals continue. Go there.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

Dunraven Inn where have you been? My friend and I ate here Saturday, October 5 and were so impressed by our meal we made reservations for Sunday night too. We started with Caramel Apple Martinis and finished with Chocolate Caramel cake! Both were outstanding. Everything in between was a delight to our palates, the bass in lemon cream sauce, garlic mashed potatoes, the breadsticks. I am salivating just typing this. Sunday I tried the shrimp scampi and my friend had the chicken parm. Again, delicious. That night we split the tiramisu. Heavenly. Be sure to take a trip down Hwy. 66 to feast your senses at the Dunraven Inn.

2  Thank tab1956
Reviewed October 1, 2013

This is where we always go on our last night of vacation in Estes Park - this year I tried lasagna again - not sure why I haven't been getting this every year - it was wonderful!!!!!

Been to Dunraven Inn? Share your experiences!