“Estes Park's Hidden Jewel”
Review of Dunraven Inn

Dunraven Inn
Reserve with OpenTable
Dunraven Inn is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 137 Restaurants in Estes Park
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Prepared with only fresh and quality ingredients, Dunraven Inn in Estes Park, Colorado offers delicious homemade Italian cuisine. Dine with us tonight!
Reviewed February 6, 2013

On a recent visit to Estes Park my parents invited me to dinner at their favorite steak house in the Park- The DunRaven. I had no idea what to expect after a long day of hiking in the snow and cold. I only knew that I longed for a hearty meal to refuel after the day's excursion. As we walked in to the Dunraven I realized that I was not only in for a fantastic dinner but a wonderful dining experience as well. The restaurant is warm and welcoming in the way that the old "Tavern Inns" probably were back in the day. From the moment the door opened I felt that I had been invited to "Come in and stay for a while." The artwork on the walls, the dollar bills on the ceiling, the extensive menu so FULL of food, hearty filling food and the fabulous wine list. I broke away from my usual and ordered (of all things) LASAGNA! And I kid you not, it was the best lasagna I have had in the longest time! I savored not only every bite, but every moment of the entire experience. We all had such a wonderful night that we opted to return to the very same table the next evening for dinner as well. This time I tried the Prime Rib, and it too, was everything I had hoped for and more. The wine list is fantastic and only one word of warning!! Please don't forget about the change in altitude when consuming the luscious wine the Dunraven has to offer....for those like me from lower altitudes....the next morning might be a killer ;)

Write a ReviewReviews (1,491)

Reviewed February 5, 2013

We discovered Dunraven Inn while searching for a special Estes Park location for a birthday celebration. Seems like the place to go for birthdays as nearly half if our fellow patrons were also enjoying their own celebrations. The service was knowledagble and friendly, the food was exceptional and the comfortable atmosphere was the icing on the cake. Thank you Dunraven for a wonderful dining experience and memory. We shall return.

Reviewed February 3, 2013

We enjoyed dining two nights in a row and it was wonderful. A unique entrance with dollar bills stapled to the walls in the bar, warm greeting and hospitality by the mom and pop owners, and great food and service. If you are visiting Estes Park,CO, you need to include them if you are dining out!

Reviewed February 2, 2013

We go to Estes every year and ate at the Dunraven for the first time this last trip. We cancelled our reservations for another place the next night and went back! The food ranges from classic to fine Italian and there were no disappointments from the drinks, appetizers, dinners, and desserts. The atmosphere is cozy mountain charm somehow beautifully mixed with some old Italian feel. Lots of choices to satisfy the taste of everyone in the family. It reminds me of eating at my granny's - yummy Italian food and look with the comfort of a family. Wish I could bring the Dunraven home to Lincoln :)

Reviewed January 30, 2013

Our family of four has been to the Dunraven Inn three times in the last year. Every time that we dine at this restaurant, it feels like we are with family. It is a cozy atmosphere and we feel comfortable bringing our kids. They have a fantastic menu and an always expanding wine list. My favorite has always been the lasagna. The staff is very attentive to your needs and will always make sure you are taken care of. This is definitely our first destination for dinner when we go to Estes. You will be glad you went here for dinner!

Been to Dunraven Inn? Share your experiences!